Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Mouse Problems as of the 6th

DerrylDerryl
Mabinogi Rep: 600
in Bugs and Glitches
So as soon as the update on the 6th went live, my mouse started having problems. It's only while trying to move or turn the camera via mouse, and it acts as thought i'm not pressing the buttons. My mouse has no such problems on any other game, and I notice it doesn't affect clicking windows inside mabi (skill tabs or friends list etc). I'm managing to get by but MAN is it annoying when my mouse basically goes dead for 3-4 seconds mid combat.
To clarify, I have tested my mouse on Final Fantasy XV Windows edition, and on Left4Dead2 multiple times since it started having problems so I KNOW it's mabinogi and it's ONLY when trying to move my character or the camera.

Anyone got any ideas?

Rebann - Alexina

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Do you have the "Quest Tracker" open?

The actual tracker itself extends, invisibly, further than it appears to, and clicking that blank area can block inputs, as it thinks you're clicking that window, instead of the ground/whatever.

Either close the quest log or move it to a part of the screen you aren't clicking on very much.
  • DerrylDerryl
    Mabinogi Rep: 600
    I almost always have it open, but it has never caused a problem until the 6th. I haven't paid attention to where the mouse stops working but it requires SEVERAL clicks before it'll fix itself. I'll try the quest tracker fix tho next time i'm on.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Derryl wrote: »
    I almost always have it open, but it has never caused a problem until the 6th. I haven't paid attention to where the mouse stops working but it requires SEVERAL clicks before it'll fix itself. I'll try the quest tracker fix tho next time i'm on.

The quest tracker recently got bigger, because now it's also used to track the Memoir quests.
    It's probably a bug that it's bigger than it appear to be, and making it get in the way of clicks.