Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

CHRISTMAS TREE?!

ClefairyClefairy
Mabinogi Rep: 820
edited December 11, 2018 in Feedback and Suggestions
I appreciate all the Christmas decorations around the game! December is one of my favorite months! It's the most wonderful time of the year!

I was just wondering though, where is the big Christmas tree in Dunbarton that's in front of the church?! I was looking forward to seeing that this year! It gives me more vibes of the winter holidays and Christmas!

I would love to see it come back! It's a simple request! Let's bring back that Christmas tree for the holiday spirits and Christmas cheer! plspls thx for reading
  1. CHRISTMAS TREE?!13 votes
    1. YES!!!!!
       92% (12 votes)
    2. No :^(
       8% (1 vote)

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Deforestation and climate change has not allowed trees to be cut for the holidays.
  • TatsugiTatsugi
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,760
    Well... in all seriousness.. that tree has had issues in he past. On more than one occasion it was left in for 2-4 months after Christmas and all other decorations had been removed for quite some time. I’m not suprised that it’s either been left alone or accidentally left out.

I’m more surprised at Festia atm. Hallo-Christmas is going on.
    GretaKensamaofmari
  • ClefairyClefairy
    Tatsugi wrote: »
    Well... in all seriousness.. that tree has had issues in he past. On more than one occasion it was left in for 2-4 months after Christmas and all other decorations had been removed for quite some time. I’m not suprised that it’s either been left alone or accidentally left out.

I’m more surprised at Festia atm. Hallo-Christmas is going on.

Personally I liked the fact that the Christmas tree was left out for so long :^) you're right about Festia tho, LOL. Tis a Nightmare before Christmas...
    KensamaofmariWolfsinger
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    I think we'll see the tree if we get an event for the holiday.
    But with master plan and the lvl 5000 campaign going on, I would say it's rather slim for this year?
    We might find out next week.
    Clefairy
  • ClefairyClefairy
    :') Thanks for giving me hope!