Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

2nd Blannid quest not completing

MeaveMeave
Mabinogi Rep: 2,050
in Help
[img][/img]BnRZd2Y[img][/img]fpRHvVu
I cannot seem to get the second quest for Blannid to work. I have tried it 4 different times in 2 days and it will not complete. Please help

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    edited December 17, 2018
    Meave wrote: »
    BnRZd2Y fpRHvVu
    I cannot seem to get the second quest for Blannid to work. I have tried it 4 different times in 2 days and it will not complete. Please help

Your images aren't coming out. I believe you need to get the image address that ends with .jpg or .img.

Did you fulfill all the requirements?
  • DraechDraech
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,390
    edited December 17, 2018
    @Meave For the pictures you linked to appear, you'll need to make sure they're written as [~img]BnRZd2Y[~/img] and [~img]fpRHvVu[~/img] (minus the tilde ~). With the [~img] opening tag and the [~/img] closing tag, what will be used is any text in between, rather than after (hence "opening tag" and "closing tag").
  • NullavieNullavie
    Mabinogi Rep: 830
    Your picture references should show a lot better if the format was as follows: [img]image[/img]. If that doesn't work, you can borrow imgur and copy/paste their codes.

To answer your question with the information present, I'll begin by pointing out Blaanid's 2nd quest could refer to the one directly after "A Familiar Voice", which requires you to simply rebirth and then tell her how it feels, or the 2nd Memoir quest. I'll share info on both just in case.

As stated prior, to complete the first memoir quest, all you have to do is rebirth and then talk to her again, but make sure to click complete on "A familliar Voice" first to ensure smooth sailing, otherwise you may be forced to rebirth again to complete the quest. You may choose to rebirth normally or with the help of her potion, but either way should do the trick.

8tadc69.jpg

the 2nd Memoir Quest onwards requires you to check your memoir, which can be done by clicking the Character button sitting next to your hp/mp/stam bars. This one requires you to use the moongate and continent warp functions, which will auto-complete upon reaching the destination. Posted below is a picture of what you should see in-game on the memoir. Make sure to click the green book tab on the right side if you need to.

iqOONcb.jpg

If none of this is working the way it was explained, and you find yourself bugged, please include the specific information on where in the quest it was bugged, what should have happened, and an image or video showing the bug. As a helpful hint prior to posting, make sure to copy your entire post and click the preview button to see if the code is working or not. You can always go back and re-paste your post if it blanks out on you. I hope this information helps!

Character Name: Eveila
    Server: Ruari
    Character used for testing: Scarrlet
    Server: Ruari
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    Was also posted here with more info about the specific quest that apparently isn't completing.

forums.mabinogi
    Good ol Fleta, always missing.
  • MeaveMeave
    Video:
    Ok lets try this again. I have now tried to get the quest for Blaainds special drink to complete a total of 7 times. I have taken the items out, I have re-purchased them, I have tried doing it using the mini map and without the mini map. Frankly I cannot think of anything else to do. Could it possibly be the fact that I am well over level 12 K? I even tried re-birthing my character, which also did not work. My son suggested trying to repair my game client install. he says that it sometimes helps him. If that doesnt work I am going to do the ticket
  • KttyKtty
    @Meave … In the video you purchased a HP10 pot (the HP pot you stacked into your pet was also a HP10). The quest calls for a HP30. That's the reason you can't get it to register.
  • MeaveMeave
    well heck now I will go do it correctly
  • KttyKtty
    Meave wrote: »
    well heck now I will go do it correctly

Do let us know that you were able to complete it after this maint. Hopefully that was the only thing wrong.
    30 HP pot, 1 ripe pumpkin, and an empty bottle and you will be fine.

Next one is easier, Talk to her while having a gold bag, empty gold bag.
  • MeaveMeave
    got it all done, and got the pet WHOO HOO!!! did not even attempt the 3rd book, not interested in the prizes. Special Thanks to all those that helped.