Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Missing Gremlins in Barri dungeon?

RoytonRoyton
Mabinogi Rep: 1,160
edited December 17, 2018 in Help
I recently started on my transformation mastery and it requires me to collect a Gremlin.
So I go to Barri to take find a few. Didn't find any the first time and called myself unlucky.
Second time, also none. Very unlucky? I just did it 3 times and none again.
I wiki to confirm and sure enough they're supposed to be there.

Now I haven't played for a few years so maybe something has changed since?
Also I don't recall the mobs being so tanky, what's up with that?

Edit: I read a bit more on the wiki, apparently Barri normal doesn't spawn them. Coulda swore any Barri mode spawned them.
Still not sure about the tanky mobs though. I came across them in Ciar as well.

Edit 2: So I ran a couple diferent dungeons, I notice some still seem normal, like I recall.
Then there are dungeons like Rundal, which have extremely tanky mobs, some taking thousands of damage to kill.
I also notice these dungeons with tanky mobs have an abnormal amount of spiders and rats instead of the dungeon themed enemies.
IE,From what I remember Rundal has skeletons and flying swords every other room. Now I come across them maybe twice a floor.

Comments