Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

MeeMochii's ♫ ART SHOP OPEN♫ [PayPal]

snowkitty1023snowkitty1023
Mabinogi Rep: 2,400
edited January 23, 2020 in Art Creations
bannermabi-01.jpg

INSTAGRAM | TWITTER | TWITCH

newlayout.jpg

If you're interested, please contact me and give me the information of your commission in the comments.
My Website MyWebsite

How To Order

Example~

IGN: summer544 Server: Mari
Charater Personality : Sassy
Art Type: Full body
Pose Ideas: (I could come up with it or you could show me a image similar to what you want)
Payment: (GOLD) or (PAY-PAL)
(Picture of the character different views)

• Give me references (The Character and details on the Personality)

• Put which type you would like: Full body, Half body, Line Art, Chibi , Couple Full Body, Couple Half body

• Will send a sketch before I start to color to make sure you like it.

• For payment, Please Pay full after I showed you the sketch with WIP over it.

• If payment is not received in 48 hours, you well be removed, and you will lose your slot.

• There will be no refunds after the art is completely done (but if it’s just a sketch you can refund)

COPYRIGHT

• If you wish for your commission to not be uploaded anywhere just ask me.

• You may re-post the art on other sites, but you cannot make profit off it.

• You are NOT ALLOWED to take credit for the art.

C O M M I S S I O N - L I S T

IM making a wait list after I finish these few commissions. I'm going on a break but, i can put you guys on the waiting list if you like.
ImaizumiNeyna
  1. Do you like this shop?5 votes
    1. Yes
       100% (5 votes)
    2. NO
       0% (0 votes)
    3. Pass out
       0% (0 votes)

Comments