Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

Easy/Fast Ways to Fill Up The Briogh Marble!

IyasenuIyasenu
Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
edited December 27, 2018 in General Chat
So, has anyone found nice ways to fill up the three different Briogh in the event with the Sealed Briogh Marble?

Briogh of Achievement:
I can't think of anything.
Don't seem to need THAT many levels to max this out, easy to do before the event's done.
But the only way is to get levels. Not much to say here.

Briogh of Challenge:
If you plan on Spamming Holiday Math for the duration of its event, then you can probably coast by on that alone.
But some quick SMs can be found in Saga episodes, that's for sure.

Briogh of Discipline:
This is just from doing quests that fall under the "Repeat" tab in your quest log, it seems.
I liked getting the Cooking quests from Glenis and spamming those.
30 potatoes, curry powder, and slices of meat were all it took to max out this briogh, using Glenis' Curry Paste quest.

Anyone else got their own ideas?
Sakura2503

Comments

• RaykaRayka
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,575
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    So, has anyone found nice ways to fill up the three different Briogh in the event with the Sealed Briogh Marble?

Briogh of Achievement:
    I can't think of anything.
    Don't seem to need THAT many levels to max this out, easy to do before the event's done.
    But the only way is to get levels. Not much to say here.

Briogh of Challenge:
    If you plan on Spamming Holiday Math for the duration of its event, then you can probably coast by on that alone.
    But some quick SMs can be found in Saga episodes, that's for sure.

Briogh of Discipline:
    This is just from doing quests that fall under the "Repeat" tab in your quest log, it seems.
    30 potatoes, curry powder, and slices of meat were all it took to max out this briogh, using Glenis' Curry Paste quest.

Anyone else got their own ideas?

Achievement: do SM reach lv 60 do Baltane Mission No Where to Run reach lv 100 from there you can rebirth and repeat or spam SW for exp i guess

Challenge: Alby normal or Saga1 EP 10 for easy and fast finish but it cost golds

Discipline:i usually only do Exploration quest and Raft + life daily , is kinda easy if you put time on doing em...
  • asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,500
    I am still struggling to fill the exp bar for the 5 prisms I obtained from the event. Hopefully they don't clash and I can fill the event one at the same time.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    I hate leveling though, I prefer to stay at 200. And there are no more cheap experience fruits left.
    pawcalypse
  • BobbioBobbio
    Mabinogi Rep: 750
    i did the martial arts tournament and got like 400 challenge for the briogh, and doing the dailies naturally will fill the briogh for disclipline, doing the tara/tallitean dailies gives 100 total, 50 for each. i'm assuming that doing the other dailies will also give 50 to disclipine as well for each quest so it doesn't seem to hard to fill.
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    Briogh of Discipline:
    You’re a lifesaver. This is the only briogh I have trouble with, with your suggestion I filled Briogh of Discipline in just a few minutes since Glenis sold 2 of those ingredients and I already have tonssss of potatos hoarded from when I was training hoeing.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    edited December 31, 2018
    Collecting Fomor scrolls while running Math Holiday helps. Completing Fomor scroll quests fills it up.
    3rd one I think...
    pawcalypseSherri
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    I used the Memoir to my advantage for Achievement one.
    For the Challenge one, I just do Holiday Math.
    Save up fomor scrolls for the Discipline one, doing dailies also helps. This one is my most filled one because of fomor scroll quests, and it also adds up in gold too. :)
    Kensamaofmari
  • ZeoZeo
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,030
    I have to thank someone who said something about Curry Paste one because you just need to gather up to 30 potatoes max or whatever. You can get rest of ingredients from Glenis' shop and get your Briogh of Discipline from 0 to 1500 in one sitting!
    KensamaofmariSakura2503Imaizumi
  • Saidy99Saidy99
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    I know this thread is old but I had to say, the curry paste saved my life. Thank you!
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Saidy99 wrote: »
    I know this thread is old but I had to say, the curry paste saved my life. Thank you!

Now you can make lots of curry rice. :)
This discussion has been closed.