Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Skill Training Guide... for every skill

Narutofire18Narutofire18
Mabinogi Rep: 1,435
in Game Guides
I wrote a guide to training each skill in the game. You can read it here.
SkaidrojumipeloisanLastSaturdayLeiliciaLosheArdaitheHoldAetherMagykKomaruNiought

Comments

• SkaidrojumiSkaidrojumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,620
    You certainly put a lot of work into this, nicely done
  • DragoolfireDragoolfire
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,590
    FYI, in your guide for Taming Wild Animals, Rank 2: Spider Goblins from Alby Advanced are skipped due to the Dungeon Update changing their CP and making it unclear if they are even tameable any more. You are welcome to test them, as they are much faster if they still work.
    I did test, and yes you can use them. Though I only tried on Spider Archer. Just thought if might be helpful to know.
  • HoennHoenn
    Mabinogi Rep: 400
    Thanks for the guide
  • SqueeSquee
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,565
    This really needs a bookmark or a pin. This is probably the best guide I've found to training skills of all kinds.

This really helped me in a few spots. Granted, a lot of my skills are rank 1 already, but this helped me train skills like Divine Link really easily (I wish I'd seen this guide before I was at rank 2 to more easily train the "aggro" requirement... But hey, I managed to train the aggro requirement really easily for rank 2 at least. I'll be rank 1 as soon as I kill 3000 enemies.)

This has great help on training requirements and goes far more indepth on training skills than any other guide I've seen, and even more in depth than the Mabi Wiki which usually has great helpful suggestions.
  • JirokureJirokure
    Mabinogi Rep: 505
    Dem. And it still got updated even in 2023. Bless.