Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

No second coin from Blaanid?

KousukeKiraKousukeKira
Mabinogi Rep: 1,320
in Help
Hello, I didn't get a second coin for the event today. I received one yesterday but not today. My friends didn't receive one either. Bug?

Comments

• KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    Where you logged into the game the entire time since yesterday? If so you need to relog so the server will start the countdown to get the coin. Also, are you sure the first one you got was yesterdays and not the one for today? Remember that the servers are in Cali and depending on where you actually live the time that the servers change the day could be the middle of the day for you.
  • KousukeKiraKousukeKira
    edited December 28, 2018
    To make it short, are we at 2 or 3 coins now?
  • KttyKtty
    To make it short, are we at 2 or 3 coins now?

We are at 2 coins as of the time I'm typing this.
  • KousukeKiraKousukeKira
    In how many hours will the third coin be given out? It's possible I got the times wrong.
  • KttyKtty
    I believe the event is rolling with the server day at 7am pacific time (7hrs 45min from the time I'm typing this). If it's instead changing at midnight then the day will change in about 45 min from when I typed this. At that point will will begin the countdown to get our 3rd coin.
  • THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    coins don't autostack. find it and stack it manually.
  • KousukeKiraKousukeKira
    Ah, okay, thank you. I didn't see the second coin in my inventory.
  • RainbowzzRainbowzz
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    As similar to OP, I am wondering if anyone else is having any issues with this.
    I have been playing for around 3 days, however I am still not receiving any other coins besides the initial one.
    I have logged on and off, however there is no mention of receiving any coins. I should have at least received my second coin, but so far, there is no indication of this happening.
    This is going to severely hinder my ability to at least get the doll bag.