Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

starting back up

RajinsuRajinsu
Mabinogi Rep: 435
in General Chat
So ill be starting back to the game soon after not playing for a year or 2 a few things i wanted to ask
1best server to get back in to the swing of things in terms of playerbase.
2is there any major changes i should know about
3 is it worth getting back in to this game at this time . how is the game doing in terms of a player base

Comments

• OrkaneOrkane
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,365
    1. Alexina still has most players.
    2. There's always something kinda new, but honestly I can't remember exactly when it came out. I think G21 and maybe G20 are new to you. There's some other stuff here and there, giants got a buff; smash and windmill no longer have a 6 year long recovery animation, etc.
    3. I still like it well enough but this depends on why you stopped playing 2 years ago.
    pawcalypse
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    G22 coming out tomorrow after maint.
    A crossover event sometime this spring
    G23 this summer.

You've missed most of the level 5000 incentives that started last month ending next week, but still plenty of time to get stuff from it.

Master plan going on now still give plenty of incentives.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Alexina might be the most popular for now, but don't forget the server merge being planned supposedly.
    Sakura2503
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    G23 this summer.

You've missed most of the level 5000 incentives that started last month ending next week, but still plenty of time to get stuff from it.

TOMORROW?
    I thought the G22 update was on the 10th, NEXT Thursday, according to the Briogh marble.
    pawcalypse
  • RajinsuRajinsu
    Mabinogi Rep: 435
    ty all for the info
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    Server Merge is coming so don't matter wut server U play on anymore. Otherwise Mari is best server.
    AlexisEU
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    G23 this summer.

TOMORROW?
    I thought the G22 update was on the 10th, NEXT Thursday, according to the Briogh marble.

Yep on the 10th no idea what that other guy was speaking madness...likely forgot?
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Alshian wrote: »
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    G23 this summer.

TOMORROW?

Yep on the 10th no idea what that other guy was speaking madness...likely forgot?

HOW DARE YOU CALL ME?! GEORGE III MAD!! THAT IS TREASON!!! TREASON!!!

Actually I haven't really read the updates since the first announcement. Wasn't it originally for this week?
    Oh well, back in the gopher hole I go.