Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Blaanid Coin Broken?

RaykaRayka
Mabinogi Rep: 1,575
edited January 2, 2019 in General Chat
i'm the only 1 at Mari Server that can't get the coin?or is the event broken?

Comments

• ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    try getting it on a channel other than channel 1. channel 1 crashed last night and a lot of things got broken including the entire monster server and dungeons
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Have you been in game for 36 minutes? If so, check your inventory, the coin should be a gold one with an M on it.
    pawcalypse
  • RaykaRayka
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,575
    Arjune wrote: »
    try getting it on a channel other than channel 1. channel 1 crashed last night and a lot of things got broken including the entire monster server and dungeons

thanks for advice i try that i was in ch1 and got the reward from attendant but nothing on coin
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Yeah if you're on channel 1, try on a different channel.
    I was on Ch1 Mari and the attendance book gave me today's stamp, but the Blaanid coin never arrived.
    I changed channels after I couldn't get into the Holiday Math Dungeon, due to monster spawn issues, and after spending 36 minutes on Ch6 I was able to get the coin then.
  • KatherzKatherz
    Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
    Thanks for bringing this to our attention! We have restarted the event on Mari Channel 1. Should be working now