Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

➳ althie/merzkyi's art shop (PP) - 1 slot left

sizounesizoune
Mabinogi Rep: 890
edited January 13, 2019 in Art Creations
oMd6beA.png

Hello, this is althie from Alexina - you may otherwise know me as merzkyi/junetg on tumblr. I've wanted to open commissions for a long time now, and finally decided to do so. I mainly need money irl for university & living expenses, which is why I would prefer paypal payment over gold payment. However, if you really want to commission me and you are unable to pay with money in the near future, I can make an exception (you can find the $ to gold rate a bit further down in the post). For now, I'll have 5 open slots.

Prices and examples (you can find more examples on my DeviantArt or on my tumblr)

• Sketches & lineart
yk4TJrl.jpg
These are the prices for the "half-body" type. I can also draw portraits (shoulders and up) for half the price - $6 for a sketch and $9 for lineart.

• Fully coloured half-body
Yd8YIQK.jpg

If your character's outfit has many details, the price will go up. For example, this drawing of a character wearing the Imperial commander suit will cost around 2-3 more dollars:
esRI2SF.png

• Fully coloured portrait (around shoulders + up)
qsxGE9Q.jpg
Note: the flowers are an extra detail that won't be included. However, I can add additional details for an additional payment, but that can be discussed later on.

• Additional information:
- I generally do not draw backgrounds as that quickly becomes too time consuming and complicated. But I can make a simple background for an additional payment, depending on what exactly you want me to draw. I can also make a solid-colour background free of charge, just let me know if you want it or not.
- I would rather not draw armors.
- No nudity and gore, although blood and minor injuries can be added if you wish
- I do not really draw fullbodies because I'm still a bit rusty when it comes to full-body poses & drawing legs, BUT if you absolutely want me to draw a full-body drawing, I can do it of course. I just can't promise that it will look so very good. A full-coloured full-body drawing will then cost around $32.
- I am a fulltime university student studying a rather intensive course & doing volunteer work, so I cannot promise that I will be able to finish the commissions quickly. But to give you an estimate of how much time I use: on "empty" days, I can usually manage to finish 1-2 drawings, so you can also get your drawing relatively quickly if you're lucky and order in a time when I'm not that busy.

• Information about payment:
- I accept money via paypal. I can consider other means of payment if paypal is impossible, but I'd rather not make it too complicated.
- Again, I can consider taking gold payments in some situations, but my dollar-to-gold rate will be a bit higher than usual, and will be around 1$ = 1 million. I would love to take gold payments for a cheaper rate (and maybe I will in the future), however, at the moment I am in need of real money so I'd rather not take gold commissions :)
- How the payment will happen: I will first send you a sketch. If the sketch looks good, you make the payment. I will send you my email, to which you will send the money. After I've received your payment, I will finish the drawing and send it to you!

• Where to contact me
- Discord: this is where I'd prefer all communication to happen. My name on discord is ui#5368.
- If you have a discord, you can submit the form below directly to my discord - no need to post it on the forums.
- If you don't have a discord or you'd rather not add me there for one reason or another, we can also do all our communication here on the forums/via the forum's messaging system

• Form:
Name/ign:
How many drawings you want:
Type of commission(s):
Personality of your character(s):
Anything I need to know/additional information about the design of the character(s):
References:

• Slots:
1. Yukizawa - finished
2. Wakasagihime - finished
3. Gwyndolyn
4. mothy/Ryoko2

Note: I'm also doing 3-4 non-mabinogi commissions parallel to these commissions, so there might be more people before you on the list than it appears! However, when you place an order, I will update you and let you know what place you are on and how far I've come with the other commissions. I will also continue to give small updates throughout the whole process : )
VaughanImaizumiWynnieLaticija
  1. What do you think about the prices?8 votes
    1. too high!
       13% (1 vote)
    2. just alright
       88% (7 votes)

Comments

• ImaizumiImaizumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,225
    edited January 4, 2019
    Name/ign: Wakasagihime (Alexina)
    How many drawings you want: 1
    Type of commission(s): Half-body sketch
    Personality of your character(s): Reserved, dutiful
    Anything I need to know/additional information about the design of the character(s): Please include her suitcase if possible.
    References: https://imgur.com/a/JgUhqmg

Paying by paypal. I hope I can maybe get another commission by gold one day though :) Thank you!
    sizoune
  • sizounesizoune
    edited January 5, 2019
    Here's a commission that I finished today. Although not mabinogi related, I thought it would be nice to post as another example : )

kFQTAPE.png
    VaughanImaizumiLaticijaIzsumi123NyuuHokusai
  • sizounesizoune
    edited January 9, 2019
    Another finished commission : )

w1fTxEQ.png
    LaticijaVaughanImaizumiIzsumi123WynnieNyuuHokusai
  • sizounesizoune
    Commission for yukizawa
    d370Bex.png