Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

BRING DOKI DOKI BACK

belleebellee
Mabinogi Rep: 1,120
in Feedback and Suggestions
Hello,
Please bring the DOKI DOKI Event back. I missed out on this event. There are so many interesting/cool things in it, and I saw a poll having a pretty high vote count of players wanting it to come back as well.

So when?!

Thank you !
-belle
AlexLightSherriNegumikoLastSaturdaypeloisan

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Good point; it has been a few years now. If I remember correctly, the previous times that it happened they were all for Valentine's Day events; so maybe Feb. 2019?
    bellee
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    NO.
  • GiegueGiegue
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,975
    Although I dont like reused events, Doki Doki had so many nice features. I think it's worth bringing back this year for Valentines if no other event is planned.
    bellee
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    In the end doesn't this really come down to flight. How about making the acquisition of it part of the mainstream like paper airplane action.
  • THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    Helsa wrote: »
    In the end doesn't this really come down to flight. How about making the acquisition of it part of the mainstream like paper airplane action.

Flight ability would fit well in divine or demigod stuff. Maybe allow Elf racial transformation to fly?
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    Yes please, I would love for this to come back!!
    bellee
  • GTCvActiumGTCvActium
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,125
    Or you know, make it a permanent addition similar to festia. I mean the place is very nice looking, is a flight capable map, and cat themed. Any crazy cat lady would love to spend time there snuggling with the cats, I mean spouses.
    belleepeloisanAlexLight
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    GTCvActium wrote: »
    Or you know, make it a permanent addition similar to festia. I mean the place is very nice looking, is a flight capable map, and cat themed. Any crazy cat lady would love to spend time there snuggling with the cats, I mean spouses.

the permanent version of the island is Nekojima which looks exactly the same but has different npcs and a cat dungeon. it would be awesome to just get Nekojima instead and every February they could add the npc characters needed for the Doki Doki event. sadly only the Japan servers have Nekojima.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Greta wrote: »
    NO.

But I need feesh!
  • TaffytaTaffyta
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,000
    I've said it before and I'll say it again
    Please bring back doki doki I never got to do it before and I really want to ;-;
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    I don't see any downside to bringing it back, the flight is fun and the pets are always worth it.
    Sherri wrote: »
    I don't see any downside to bringing it back, the flight is fun and the pets are always worth it.

No one else really flies around in towns. Which is why we need more people in the skies.
  • THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    Place Nekojima to the south of Port Ceann, accessible by boat.
    KensamaofmariSherriWolfsingerAlexLightskpkion
    Place Nekojima to the south of Port Ceann, accessible by boat.

+1
    AlexLight
  • EmerisEmeris
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,120
    http://mabinogi.nexon.com/page/event/2018/0308_island/island.asp
    36144828.png
    I hope the updated Doki Doki Island comes back for Valentine's Day~!
    I really liked the new outfit sets from the event!
    Sherri