Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

Mabinogi's Blinding Nostalgia?

Crazyninja08Crazyninja08
Mabinogi Rep: 100
edited December 28, 2018 in Alexina Chat
I know I'm not the only one for sure and there's probably been a million posts on here about this but when I go into this game a couple years ago I also played other MMO's alongside this one. However, none feel as nostalgic to me as Mabi and there's something that always wants to draw me back in. I have fond memories or making and playing with friends and even of a relationship I had that sparked in this game. Obviously it isn't how it used to be but I saw in a previous post that the latest update is breathing a small fresh breath into the game. Is it worth getting back into it? Or is it just a nostalgia thing and leave it as it is. I've tried playing other MMO's recently as well but none of em really entice me as much as Mabi does. Or did anyways. Thanks, your thoughts are appreciated.

Comments

• BobbioBobbio
    Mabinogi Rep: 750
    That person is probably talking about the memoir bringing a breath of fresh air, I can't really talk about nostalgia considering I only started at the beginning of January in 2018, but the memoir makes getting to 5k a breeze, so I'm assuming that's what hes talking about.
  • AkayoAkayo
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,150
    edited December 30, 2018
    Actually yeah nexon is starting to actually do up the game a lot more, More updates and everything now! Me and a friend recently came back to the game after we really missed Mabi, No other mmo really comes close as to how much we love Mabi so we ended up coming back and the game has actually picked up a bit from when we played last! I would defo give the game another shot now :) Nostalgia is what keeps me and my friend coming back and we just decided that we don't want any regrets by not coming back and incase we ever lost the game in the future we can say we made the most out of it and had amazing memories!
    peloisanCrazyninja08Wolfsingerjustshowing
  • Crazyninja08Crazyninja08
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    I have noticed that from the events they post on the website. Only problem is I'll login and won't have anything to do lol. All my old friends are dead so I'm hoping I can get into the new generation so it gives me something to do again!
  • RelinquishedRelinquished
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,635
    I have noticed that from the events they post on the website. Only problem is I'll login and won't have anything to do lol. All my old friends are dead so I'm hoping I can get into the new generation so it gives me something to do again!

I hope they rest in Peace.

"CrazyNinja" is a name of a woman I once knew. She was once a woman with red Hair. She was part of the Skilled Guild a long time ago. But alas, yes Rest-In-Peace your friends who are now in heaven.

• RelinquishedRelinquished
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,635
    Errr "Hid

I hope they rest in Peace.

"CrazyNinja" is a name of a woman I once knew. She was once a woman with red Hair. She was part of the Skilled Guild a long time ago. But alas, yes Rest-In-Peace your friends who are now in heaven.

HidingNinja
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    I love Mabinogi, wish I could say the same with Nexon but nothing is perfect.

The game know well to hold your soul closer binding your thought to keep coming back...they always come back.
This discussion has been closed.