Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Returning Player!! How's the game :D

BloodshadeBloodshade
Mabinogi Rep: 300
in General Chat
Hey!!! so long mabinogi, long time no play (since crusader skills got launched wow), how's the game at this moment? have lot of stuff got added? :o

Comments

• LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Well, we are getting G22 tomorrow. Got a new talent called Chain Blade and they finally expanded the area within Belvast. So... pretty good.
  • ZuomoZuomo
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,015
    Bloodshade wrote: »
    Hey!!! so long mabinogi, long time no play (since crusader skills got launched wow), how's the game at this moment? have lot of stuff got added? :o

You also get boosted to 5k more or less with the memory book if you aren't already there. (even if you are, a nice free pet and lots of exp from it!)
  • EnaEna
    Mabinogi Rep: 705
    edited January 9, 2019
    everthing almost the same, still repeat shet to get stronger
    except rare items price are going higher and higher 50m 80m 200m !!!!!
  • RajinsuRajinsu
    Mabinogi Rep: 435
    i just started back not to long ago my self and the memory book is such a great add on helping new or returning players XDmade starting so much better thin it use to be
  • BASS1243BASS1243
    Mabinogi Rep: 500
    the game become betterthan the past, only left get a PvP Arena Revamp and wait for the G22 added. <3
  • SkeinSkein
    Mabinogi Rep: 235
    edited January 11, 2019
    There´s still enough hard content to keep me interested in training up. Enough moderate-easy content to keep me playing without too much frustration. It admittedely got way easier overally to progress compared to years before - not a surprising change, Mabinogi is an old game with tons of veterans. I´m a returning player myself and still got to experience stuff like losing HP while using windmill haha.

I have to agree that gachaing is THE thing nowadays... but it´s not neccessary to be one of the Big Guys to enjoy Mabi - at least in my opinion. I occasionally buy 3 gacha or a limited pet I like for myself, usually f2p though.