Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Hero support no longer gives ap. (Fixed)

Miki122Miki122
Mabinogi Rep: 410
edited January 11, 2019 in Help
Hello, today, I have tried to use the hero support from Ace rebirth to gain the weekly 50 AP to the supported character to help in my training, but as I level up, it didn't show the message giving AP to the supported character and the amount of AP on the supported character remained unchanged. I have tried the same method using another character supporting another character that both are different of the first ones. That didn't work either. Either it was intended that Hero support wouldn't give AP during free Ace Rebirth from the master plan (It did give AP on the previous master plan) or the hero support got broken during the last update. If someone from Nexon would answer to this question, it would be nice, Thank you.

Comments

• Miki122Miki122
    Mabinogi Rep: 410
    My bad, someone just told me that the AP is given on Saturday 12:00 PM PST instead at the moment,although the message showing up at each level up didn't show up which is strange to me.