Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Can't login to launcher - error 21004

AosothAosoth
in Technical Support
Only thing that's changed on my computer since I was on yesterday is that my bf reinstalled WoW.

Click Mabi icon to open launcher and it comes up like I need to login (even though I have my password saved for auto login)... type in my password and it goes,

"A system error has occured. Please try again later. Error 21004"

... please assist.

I've also already read another thread that said something about a gear icon to repair my installation files but... that's not on the login screen of the launcher.

Comments

• KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    edited January 16, 2019
    Aosoth wrote: »
    Only thing that's changed on my computer since I was on yesterday is that my bf reinstalled WoW.
    Yes that would do it. You should be making him fix this problem he created.
    I've also already read another thread that said something about a gear icon to repair my installation files but... that's not on the login screen of the launcher.
    That's for fixing game installation files, not the launcher itself. Sadly the only way to see if it's a problem in the launcher itself is to uninstall/reinstall the launcher. After a reinstall of the launcher you will need to tell the launcher that you already have the game(s) installed and to look on your HD for them (this will take a lil time but less than a complete dl/install).

I suggest the launcher reinstall first only because the lack of saved login working indicates damaged files.

If I remember correctly 21xxx error codes relate to communication problems. I.E. something is now preventing launcher from contacting the login server. possibly even the anti-hacking software that WoW uses may be doing this or a setting change it did somewhere that is causing it. If reinstall doesn't work you will need to check that firewall and your a-v have their exceptions still for the launcher. You may also need to check that their are no processes related to WoW or its launcher running at all (terminate those processes) before starting up your nexon launcher.

And tell your BF that if he really loves you he will go out this instant and buy you a really nice PC just for you to play Mabi on as a way to begin apologizing to you for causing this problem.