Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Wolf Tails From Event Claimed Already

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    The wolf tail looks more like a horse tail.
    WolfsingerKensamaofmari
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Gaea wrote: »
    I got one of the wolf tails. :)

Well, I guess that means the rest of us are still....boned. Damn, this event is ruff on everyone else.

Easiest 40m I ever made.

Everyone needs to quit whimpering about this.
  • GretaGreta

Well, I guess that means the rest of us are still....boned. Damn, this event is ruff on everyone else.

Easiest 40m I ever made.

Since you got it, it's easier for you to say that lul. I bet you would have complained too if there was something you wanted, but it's already claimed within hours and it costs too much to buy one.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    edited January 20, 2019

Easiest 40m I ever made.

I don't see how's that a pun. Even for me, that would be far fetched. You could have at leash tried.

I know dogs whimper, but so do my beautiful imoutos.
    Radiant DawnWolfsingerWolfandWolf
  • Crossx2Crossx2
    Mabinogi Rep: 990
    My problem isn't that the item is rare, I'm fine with that. My problem is that the event is designed so that only everyone who spins the first day or two can get a chance at all the prizes. As much as you might say "that's how it is", its still an unfair way to implement event rewards, no matter which way you look at it.

I know alt use is a big thing in Mabi to obtain event rewards, and its never been a huge problem, until they do an event like this and make rewards limited. Then it makes it so only the people who have the time, means, and moral disposition to flip alts are able to have a good chance at the limited event items. Its not fair to the people who can't, or don't do that, and it makes the entirety of the rest of the week of the event boring as people sit around waiting for Thursday.

Its not a well designed event.
    GretaZeoSebastianalbratronicWolfsingerBlissfulkillVaughanstarkiller1286
  • LeiliciaLeilicia
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,220
    It's only been 3 days and all gold options are taken, and I'm using saving my coins for a tulip dress. I've decided to give up on that part of the event because it's not fair at all.
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    Leilicia wrote: »
    It's only been 3 days and all gold options are taken, and I'm using saving my coins for a tulip dress. I've decided to give up on that part of the event because it's not fair at all.

That's basically where I'm at, at this point. If it weren't for the chance of Monochromatic Packs and other useful - least to me, since i still make use of gems, fabrics and stuffs - things from the last, I'd probably just ignore it from hence. Its just frustrating.
  • Crossx2Crossx2
    Look at that, Friday and all of the tails are once again claimed already.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745

Easiest 40m I ever made.

I don't see how's that a pun. Even for me, that would be far fetched. You could have at leash tried.

I know dogs whimper, but so do my beautiful imoutos.

Neigh, my canine friends, neigh.
  • lostheavenlostheaven
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,090
    Zeo wrote: »
    To be fair.. the 100m gold checks shouldn't be given away in those events at all and Nexon need to actually do something about people abusing accounts for an event like this too.

Remember when Nexon ended the Hamlet's Delegation event early during G13 because people were abusing multiple accounts to get lot of free items? Those are the good, ol' days.

That event was awesome, but we'll never see another event like it again. :(
  • ZuomoZuomo
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,015
    Can someone explain to me the fascination with the wolf tail? Is it just for fashion?
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Zuomo wrote: »
    Can someone explain to me the fascination with the wolf tail? Is it just for fashion?

Of the limited prizes, it is the only one feasible of being left as a prize, and an unlimited one. The other two are massive amounts of Gold that cause inflation that even while limited, are simply damaging to the server itself.
  • Crossx2Crossx2
    Zuomo wrote: »

Same as the massive fascination with wings, or cool looking weapons, its just fashion. But still.. social/fashion is a big part of this game.
  • GretaGreta
    The tail is new exclusive event item and we have no idea when and how it's gonna make the return.
  • Crossx2Crossx2
    This threads purpose is to point out how badly designed the event is, not to blame anyone.
    [Deleted User]
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    I say put fashion items in the event shop and disposable+untrade-able cs item in the dispenser. This event has a good premise just not well implemented.