Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Judgement Blade training is impossible

BlortadBlortad
Mabinogi Rep: 2,490
edited January 19, 2019 in Feedback and Suggestions
Why was R1 judgement blade made a requirement for one of the new techniques? Sure its not a big deal if u already have r1, but if u dont, thats a hard lockout on every tech past the one with this requirement. Training blade right now is 100% completely impossible on Ruairi because of the training requirement that forces you to be in a group of 3. I have been standing here for over an hour trying to get ppl for this and haven't even gotten 1 single person to join. 2 total have showed up at all, and only because they were passing through on their way somewhere else or thought that this would be a good place to afk. How is anyone who wasnt playing when girg came out supposed to rank this stupid skill? u cant train it manually because its impossible to find a group cause all anyone ever does here is solo the dailies and weeklies they can solo and move on, u cant ap train it for some unknown reason, nor can u use skill training seals that arent spesifically made for those skills and were only given from an event of which there have only ever been 2, this requirement needs to be changed, otherwise this is a hard lockout for any new players who FINALLY reach 5k total and try to get the techniques, this skill needs to either be adjusted so it can be trained to r1 without this absurd requirement or it needs to be removed as a requirement from one of the techniques that the game requires you to lvl to 3 to get later techniques, I came back cause I wanted to get the cool new thing, but I cant get the cool new thing unless I do the horrible outdated thing that nobody ever does because I wasnt around when it was released, is this supposed to be some kind of attempt at getting girg populated? one off requirements will NEVER result in the population of content, thats not how this works. just remove the stupid mandatory group skill training nonsense, idk why u ever thought that would be a good idea in the first place, its no wonder no new players ever stick around when you make it impossible to progress past a set point unless you happened to play for the first 2 weeks this worthless content was released, cause thats about how long it took for girg to go completely dead, as has been the case with most new, gimickey, horrible content

Comments

• LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Have you tried joining a guild and running missions with them? Also Girgashiy runs are held pretty often on Ruairi on Channel 1.
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    I just used training seals to level most of my Alban skills. still kind of a pain though. divine link is the only super easy crusader skill to level.
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    Try running with friends or guild mates or advertise on your busiest channel. You should also be joining in the public runs. Training Blade is not hard at all.
    TheNyanCatLeinei
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    It's not impossible lol. Just find some people. No one is going to help if you just stand there silently.
  • ZeoZeo
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,030
    Getting r1 Judgment Blade isn’t that difficult like everyone else up above said so. Find at least two people who can use shield and spike so you can train your Blade or just earn Adventure Seals and buy seals to skip some training.
  • BlortadBlortad
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,490
    See, thats the problem though. When I said I was there for as long as I was trying to get people, I wasnt there with my thumb up my ass, I had a party up advertising for members the entire time and not even one person showed up besides to go afk or walk through the alley into some other part of emain macha, I havnt played in a while, so all my friends are gone (again) and my guild is also completely dead now. Someone on a mabi discord informed me that the training seals from the seal merchant on sundays work on crusader skills, which is great, but still, 70 daily quests for 15 points is nowhere near what I would call a good training rate, or even an acceptable one. Its also not like I was trying to do this on some oddball day, it was saturday. I heard from the same person on discord that there is some method to train the finishing blow requirement so I only need 1 or 2 seals per rank tops to bypass the stupid mandatory 3 player training requirement that only this skill has, but they werent sure on the exact method, it involved something to do with girg on vhm, the whole point here is that requiring a party just to train a skill is a really REALLY bad idea, its fine for the first 2 weeks or so when the content was actually active, but now that its dead, everyone whos active in this game already got it way back when and everyone who doesnt have it doesnt want to go through the hassle of waiting 4 hours just to get anyone at all to help them, and a huge part of this problem is people like u guys who keep giving me the same response as everyone else, all they say is "just find ppl to help" then turn around and are unwilling to provide that help themselves, tell me, what makes u think, if u arent willing to do skill training for a skill u already have just to help someone else train that skill, that any other random ppl will be? this games players are notoriously unhelpful, at least on ruairi anyways, so when u say "just find ppl" thats like if u were to tell a homeless person "just go buy a house", ya, not how that works there buddy, thats all well and good in concept, but actually getting that to happen isnt nearly as easy as you seem to think it is
  • DragoolfireDragoolfire
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,590
    edited January 20, 2019
    wait till next thursday, this coming tursday [jan 24], so you can use 2x event, like everyone else.
  • DragoolfireDragoolfire
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,590
    another thing, if you can do the solo run, that will help with kills which you need
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    LOL ok buddy.
  • SheenaSheena
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,515
    AP + Brionac + Training seals + x2 training event + x2 all skill training potions + friends = r1 blade without much effort.
  • GiegueGiegue
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,975
    Sheena wrote: »
    AP + Brionac + Training seals + x2 training event + x2 all skill training potions + friends = r1 blade without much effort.

Unfortunately you can't AP train Crusader Skills.

Either way: With Rank 1 Judgement Blade being a requirement for Techniques, it should not be hard at all to find a group since now more players are doing it. I play Off-Peak hours and found someone who also needed to train judgement blade by happenstance. While I didn't actually get much training in for my Judgement Blade, i was able to help someone do it, and even after hanging round a lil while, found more willing to help or needing it.