Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Plans if the MERGE occurs

RelinquishedRelinquished
Mabinogi Rep: 1,635
edited January 22, 2019 in General Chat
Here are my plans and suggestions for all Guilds of all Servers. Before the MERGE. You must PURGE all your Guildies out of your guild a few days before and have an alt take all the gold out of the Guild Vault. Problem solved.

I hope this solved everyone's dilemma when it comes to Gold in your Guild Vault.
  1. Do you think the PURGE will happen before the MERGE?54 votes
    1. Yes
       15% (8 votes)
    2. No
       28% (15 votes)
    3. What?
       57% (31 votes)

Comments

• ZeoZeo
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,030
    I'm not really how the guilds would be affected during the merge when it does happens so I don't see the point in removing everyone from the guild considering the guild system are universal upon all 4 servers. (As in, you can't have two servers with same name for the guild, etc).
    LiberateLeineiTheNyanCat
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Wait, so right now if I choose to move my guild stone, if I have any gold or maybe even GP stored up in it, moving the stone erases that?
  • RelinquishedRelinquished
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,635
    Zeo wrote: »
    I'm not really how the guilds would be affected during the merge when it does happens so I don't see the point in removing everyone from the guild considering the guild system are universal upon all 4 servers. (As in, you can't have two servers with same name for the guild, etc).

I guess there will not be a PURGE.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    I would flirt with the new female players. Ruairi seems to have loads of beautiful women playing Mabinogi, for some odd reason.
    Berryswirl
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    What merge?
    Opalthira wrote: »
    What merge?

The merging of our souls, I hope. ;)

At Mabicon/Campfire event, the team stated a server merge was a possibility being considered.
    Berryswirl
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    They didnt seem interested in all the other things we asked for.
    So i don't see the merge being a thing either.
    THICCthighssavelives
  • HelsaHelsa
    I would flirt with the new female players. Ruairi seems to have loads of beautiful women playing Mabinogi, for some odd reason.
    Do you mean they're all beautiful conversationalists or that you have access to their laptop cameras?
    If they project that revenue minus cost would be better by enough of a margin they'll do it. Companies are generally conservative, when it comes to the bottom line, so if it's better but only by a little bit they'll wait.
    XxBearslayerxX
    edited January 23, 2019
    Helsa wrote: »
    Do you mean they're all beautiful conversationalists or that you have access to their laptop cameras?

I sometimes imagine people as their forum avatars. :/ It helps soothe the pain of loneliness.
    XxBearslayerxX
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    Well if the Merge were to do happen, Expect name changes or something else beside your name that represents which server you were from.
    -More Players online
    -Decent Activity than before
    -More lag
    -Possible more drops in auction
    -Plentiful of Raiders
    -More drama
    -More bots
    -More mules
    -More Guilds
    -CH1 Full
    -Conflict of prices
    -Power struggle of the rich
    -Possible Linear of new players into one server
    -Possible of more expense to a server to make it more stable
    -See more players at Tail and Tara's Alter

Well there could be more but these are what came to mind, Is merge good? or Bad? That is up to you, I at least find it good in a long run since they would not spread priority to servers and focus to a single server. Your humans after all, Learn to adapt.
    pawcalypseLunaMidori
  • AkirachuAkirachu
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,260
    hopeful its just the 3 server cuz then if you have all the servers highest level players going at each other who has the bigger ego or fighting for what prices are what and the big thing the drama that will come from guild battle the moment any guild wins it there going talk crap its been bad here cuz ppl would put alt in the guilds and then force start the guild battle making that guild lose and my question what happens to the seal stones the players broke to get to the next area for the titles
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    hopeful its just the 3 server cuz then if you have all the servers highest level players going at each other who has the bigger ego or fighting for what prices are what and the big thing the drama that will come from guild battle the moment any guild wins it there going talk crap its been bad here cuz ppl would put alt in the guilds and then force start the guild battle making that guild lose and my question what happens to the seal stones the players broke to get to the next area for the titles

What?
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited January 23, 2019

Right, during the campfire event they said they would "discuss" it with the devs, and then they walked off the stage in a hurry. lol. That basically tells me that it continues to not be something on their priority list. I bet you anything they mentioned it to them (like they said they would) and KR was like 'no wae lol' and NA was like 'ok, nm lol, mor gacha KR?' and KR is like 'yes gib us mor mony plox'.

They totally deflected us again. It's as much as a joke to us as it is to them. It's the most infamous meme here. Time to rage, because we really need it damnit, and I don't like how they perpetuated OUR joke/meme and then just walk off the stage.

:|
  • ZeoZeo
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,030

It would be one of the biggest mistakes Nexon ever made to only merge the three servers, leaving another one alone.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    What merge?

At Mabicon/Campfire event, the team stated a server merge was a possibility being considered.

We are Cichol.
  • GTCvActiumGTCvActium
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,125
    We will Gattai.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Alshian wrote: »
    Well if the Merge were to do happen, Expect name changes or something else beside your name that represents which server you were from.
    You're character names will be safe. The fact is that the four server account databases ARE ALREADY merged and always have been.
    hopeful its just the 3 server
    It will either be not at all or all in one.
    What merge?

We are Cichol.

They are definitely considering it. If they were not they wouldn't have brought it up at all. I'm standing by my prediction of 2019 for the merge. If I'm wrong, well you can all have a good laugh over it, I'm willing to bare that cross. But if I'm right, you all have to rename your first born Helsa, even if they're boys! :)

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Alshian wrote: »
    You're character names will be safe. The fact is that the four server account databases ARE ALREADY merged and always have been.
    hopeful its just the 3 server
    It will either be not at all or all in one.
    What merge?

We are Cichol.

They are definitely considering it. If they were not they wouldn't have brought it up at all. I'm standing by my prediction of 2019 for the merge. If I'm wrong, well you can all have a good laugh over it, I'm willing to bare that cross. But if I'm right, you all have to rename your first born Helsa, even if they're boys! :)
    Helsa is a dashing name.
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785

I sometimes imagine people as their forum avatars. :/ It helps soothe the pain of loneliness.

Don't do that.
  • PanPan
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,165
    All the hackers will unite and ultimately be the cause of Mabinogi's downfall with spawned items.
    Berryswirl