Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

nx launcher issue (not fb or google related)

nevyn25nevyn25
Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
in Technical Support
since a few hours I'm getting this message when I try to boot nx launcher.
8ugFvX4.png

I've already tried re-installing the launcher and rebooting my pc several times without result. it can't be my internet connection, since I can use firefox just fine. anyone got a clue as to what might be causing this? I did update frostwire around maintenance start, could that have broken something in the launcher for me?
yes, I know this should be in technical support, but everyone knows I'd hardly get an answer there

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Any antivirus or other 3rd party programs activated? (the frostwire may have compromised something)
    Allowed access to your firewall?
    Have you tried resetting your router/modem?
  • PanPan
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,165
    Guess it's time for you to delete the game.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Pan wrote: »
    Guess it's time for you to delete the game.

C'mon don't say things like this to players.
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    welp, found the problem. apparently my windows had somehow turned on the proxyserver
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    nevyn25 wrote: »
    welp, found the problem. apparently my windows had somehow turned on the proxyserver

Dun dun dun