Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Crisis Escape against G22's boss

LastSaturdayLastSaturday
Mabinogi Rep: 1,215
edited January 15, 2019 in Bugs and Glitches
So wasn't able to get a picture of it, but when using crisis escape against balor he'll still grab you except.
1. You won't be in his hand
2. You will be as stiff as a statue

Well not a good picture anyways
fjkmnK8.jpg

As you can see he's about to slam me down on the ground, but I'm in his open hand instead of the one he's holding me with

Comments

• LastSaturdayLastSaturday
    Also I never noticed... He has stars in his eyes, mouth wide open happy, and he's blushing. Balor pets are coming?
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Sometimes if enemies are fast in their attack, they will disrupt you as you use crisis escape.
    edited January 24, 2019
    Sometimes if enemies are fast in their attack, they will disrupt you as you use crisis escape.

Oh no I was in it for a few seconds before he teleported and grabbed me. Mind you the animation was all out of sorts for the grab attack due to being in that state

Oh no I was in it for a few seconds before he teleported and grabbed me. Mind you the animation was all out of sorts for the grab attack due to being in that state

So you had crisis escape activated already and he was still able to get to you?
    yep
    Took me a while to find where your crisis escape was located, the dumb green text blob.
    The only bad thing is that a screenshot doesn't really tell whether crisis escape was fully activated, not that I'm doubting you, but because as I've said if enemies hit you as you are using the skill, it does cancel crisis escape.

A video would be better, but you didn't see it coming, no one really records their gameplay to find bugs.

Definitely seems like a bug.
  • DraechDraech
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,390
    Against Balor, Crisis Escape will not work if he's already screamed, the way he does before grabbing you. Visually, though, the grabbing animation starts slightly before you revert from Crisis Escape, so your character will be displaced.