Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Blacksmithing - Getting your Hands Dirty

암호암호
Mabinogi Rep: 1,985
edited January 27, 2017 in Game Guides

image Overview

So, you want to be a Blacksmith. Well, you came to the right guide. This guide will teach you everything you want to know about Blacksmithing and how to be the best in it. Read it all, and you’ll be crafting weapons with your signature on it in no time!

Please visit the Google Doc Link - Blacksmithing - Getting Your Hands Dirty Guide
mintielrainLOVE

Comments

• rainLOVErainLOVE
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,510
    /gasps
    you can have korean forum IDs?!
    so krewl....
  • AstralBlueAstralBlue
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,265
    Uhh...unless I'm missing something, I don't see a link at all.
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    AstralBlue

Uhh...unless I'm missing something, I don't see a link at all.
    ATM due to something a person did most of the html tags are currently disabled in the forums until they can fix it so they cant be exploited again. Till then a lot of links and pictures etc... won't work or be seen.
  • Kaede7Kaede7
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    If you ever need to get some finest leather for black smiting at later levels then you can give a jasper of any size to the bank girl at port Quilla. Sometimes she will give you a stack of 10 finest leathers even though it says leather scraps.

Fine leather can be gotten by killing the kolbald enemies at either Math or Bangor dungeon though the latter is more of a common drop.
  • 암호암호
    I'll fix (and update) this when they actually get the HTML working again :\ Sorry folks.
  • asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,500
    Wasn't hard to get the link...it just doesn't look very nice, but..... Hope this helps....

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zrPe2v1BEZ8cBscpuMv__S0nv8x-jEOHt34egaGLcLo/

• 암호암호
    Well, the url is working again in the first post, so... enjoy! :D