Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Nexon be lying to us

skpkionskpkion
Mabinogi Rep: 845
edited January 30, 2019 in General Chat
I can't believe it's not butter leather

rTKlHxC.jpg
LmsyuOb.jpg
Kubzer7.jpg
Veylaine[Deleted User]Crimsọn

Comments

• VeylaineVeylaine
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,050
    ah yes margarine leather vs butter leather.
    [Deleted User]skpkionstarkiller1286KensamaofmariJayy124
  • OfeliaOfelia
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,500
    That is a very good point.
    However, back when that scroll was released "the Ancient" monsters only dropped that ES.
    Back in the WeeEeeEe days of before time .....there was only maybe a hand full of leather armors in the game.

It's understandable that nexon overlooked adding the over priced butter armor all the --- ---- ---- ---- ... plus ! there are better ES's you could put on that over priced armor
    [Deleted User]
  • PolicromaPolicroma
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,730
    Sounds like a glitch to me.
  • VaughanVaughan
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,015
    Policroma wrote: »
    Sounds like a glitch to me.

sent a ticket when the armor first came out. they said it's not a glitch.
  • courtneyycourtneyy
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,435
    Ofelia wrote: »
    That is a very good point.
    However, back when that scroll was released "the Ancient" monsters only dropped that ES.
    Back in the WeeEeeEe days of before time .....there was only maybe a hand full of leather armors in the game.

It's understandable that nexon overlooked adding the over priced butter armor all the --- ---- ---- ---- ... plus ! there are better ES's you could put on that over priced armor

Uh, what?

"Ancient" titled monsters have never dropped "Ancient" es. That enchant when it was first released was only obtainable from Renes Egg Mission as far as I remember. Keep in mind Renes Egg Mission was around before Ancient monsters were a thing, again this is as far as I remember anyway. Friends and I would plop the ES on Lorica Segmentata armor after we'd do these egg protection missions. Sometimes these runs took over an hour to complete as each round gets more difficult.

Agreed though, there definitely are better enchant options for that armor :L
    skpkion
  • PanPan
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,165
    It's good if you want luck.