Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

why are some items like this ?

noobodyzxznoobodyzxz
Mabinogi Rep: 3,990
edited January 29, 2019 in General Chat
the expired "Sealed Briogh Marble" cant be dropped and it doesn't have a destroy button,
on the other hand my "Great Spirit Puck Support Puppet" and my adorable mini gems have this destroy button
and like a ticking bomb my clumsiness could potentially cause it to be destroyed.
many times ive almost clicked that destroyed button by mistake on my "Great Spirit Puck Support Puppet" when activating and deactivating it
  1. what should mabi dev team do about it20 votes
    1. destroying expired items is already an option so there's no need for destroy button
       10% (2 votes)
    2. allow drop for all items
       35% (7 votes)
    3. Dr. Doofenshmirtz aways have self-destruct button on everything don't be like Dr. Doofenshmirtz
       5% (1 vote)
    4. who cares if ur clumsy
       15% (3 votes)
    5. just get rid of all the destroy buttons already
       35% (7 votes)

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Why do they do this to us?
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Why does ANYTHING have to expire??? :|
    KensamaofmariImaizumiZeo
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited January 30, 2019
    if you're right clicking minigems for any reason you're already into bad habits. minigems can be summoned and desummoned with ctrl + click. Therefore there's really no possibility for you to accidentally destroy them if you do it that way. With Puck you do have to right click him to activate him right? So that's a pain >:|

and as for items being this way.... who knows? :/ my friend had to delete her briogh marble using the hourglass icon in her inventory ... the one that deletes expired items. it doesn't effect enchants and shows a list of things it will destroy before you confirm so don't worry about pressing it.

Last thing is I agree that the destroy option on certain items is silly... mainly items that can be dropped. if it can be dropped why bother with destroy option? Just throw on homestead floor and leave. if it can't be dropped then destroy option should stay. I just hate when an item has both a drop option and destroy option and then says I can't do either one. like WTF? Don't put the option there if it's not possible!
    They should do this
    Once a week, Nao comes down to collect expired of all kinds and give us something in return. Like a free Ferghus repair coupon.
    Imaizumi
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,225
    They should do this
    Once a week, Nao comes down to collect expired of all kinds and give us something in return. Like a free Ferghus repair coupon.

Too much work for the devs. They'll just leave it to the customer service department :^)
    Kensamaofmari
  • SorathSorath
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,085
    Imaizumi wrote: »
    They should do this

Too much work for the devs. They'll just leave it to the customer service department :^)

Why do you need customer service when there's a button on the inventory that does it for you?
    Sorath wrote: »
    Imaizumi wrote: »
    They should do this

Why do you need customer service when there's a button on the inventory that does it for you?

Why does anyone need customer service? Because it makes a customer feel important.
    That is why customer service exists.
  • RoytonRoyton
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,160
    Why have expiring items to begin with?
    Royton wrote: »
    Why have expiring items to begin with?

Maybe because they become moldy afterwards?