Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

When I press a certain keys a white screen pops up

Mannizle66Mannizle66
Mabinogi Rep: 410
in Technical Support
When I click on certain things it pops up too. The white screen stays for at least 15 seconds. I wanted to reinstall the game
so I uninstall it with the Add or Remove program. I thought Nexon Launcher would say install but, it still says play.
when I click on play, the game loads like it normally does but, when I enter my secondary password & the screen says"logging in" & a few seconds
the game shuts down. I already tried restarting my computer but, that didn't help.

Comments

• KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    Mannizle66 wrote: »
    When I click on certain things it pops up too. The white screen stays for at least 15 seconds. I wanted to reinstall the game
    so I uninstall it with the Add or Remove program. I thought Nexon Launcher would say install but, it still says play.
    when I click on play, the game loads like it normally does but, when I enter my secondary password & the screen says"logging in" & a few seconds
    the game shuts down. I already tried restarting my computer but, that didn't help.

If you removed it through add/remove program and the launcher still says it's there you will need to click the gear icon (just above and to the right of the 'play' button). Once the window opens you will need to click on the 'repair' button. This will cause it to actually scan the game install directory and redownload anything damaged or missing. It will take a while since it will need to download the entire game again (in the future use the launcher to uninstall/reinstall a nexon game to avoid this). Also your anti-virus could be what is preventing the game from actually starting up. Adding the entire game directory to its exceptions should prevent it from interfering (security softwares treat the games ant-cheat security as a threat and prevent it from running so the game refuses to start). It's also a good idea to add exceptions to your firewall as well. You may also need to add them to windows DEP if your security setting is set high. If after doing all of this it still won't start for you we'll likely need much more detailed info (as well as screen shots of what you're refering to) to possibly help you.