Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

70,000,000 Gold Giveaway

AmartolosAmartolos
Mabinogi Rep: 410
edited February 2, 2019 in Alexina Chat
Full details here.

TL;DR:
- 35,000,000 gold 4 Player Team PvP Tournament, sign up here.
- 25,000,000 gold Solo PvP Tournament, sign up here.
- 10,000,000 gold giveaway, sign up here.
balthasar

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    :D
  • SplatulatedSplatulated
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,930
    i entered i think :o ?
  • GretaGreta
    Your giveaway asks too many personal questions...
    Imaizumi
  • MOONpudgeMOONpudge
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    Has 2 tourneys and doesn't even show up XD and then lies about team tourney results. 1-800-273-8255
  • GretaGreta
    GG. Knew it was fishy the moment i saw these dumb giveaway surveys.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Remember back in December when some players would join a Christmas Math Dungeon party, grab the first key and hold it for them self until everyone left? Wasn't that awful?
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    Helsa wrote: »
    Remember back in December when some players would join a Christmas Math Dungeon party, grab the first key and hold it for them self until everyone left? Wasn't that awful?

That's kinda how I ended up "hoarding" passes until I could get a group I knew together.
    Though I admire whoever it was here that brought a Wings of the Goddess with them to screw that person over as well XP
  • GretaGreta
    edited March 5, 2019

No i don't. Guess i was lucky. Sounds messed up.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Yeah, someone posted about it in this thread. Initially it had a screen shot, but it had to be removed because it showed the culprits in-game name.
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    Wolfsinger wrote: »

That's kinda how I ended up "hoarding" passes until I could get a group I knew together.
    Though I admire whoever it was here that brought a Wings of the Goddess with them to screw that person over as well XP

That is why I always bring Wing of goddess for occasions like these...Eye for an eye, tooth for tooth, you reap what you had sow.