Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Mouse tracking Mabi for 3.3 hours (with legend)

Comments

• JoeyDee9JoeyDee9
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,065
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited February 5, 2019
    I'd take two smaller (at least one 1080p please) monitors over 1 big one. For the longest time I used a Small 1080p and an even smaller like 480p monitor and it was still perfect. Currently I have two 1080p monitors and would like to upgrade to something to two identical 4k monitors. Then again I don't even have a graphics card to support two 4k monitors but a cat can dream right?

Back when I used my laptop as my primary computer during my undergraduate studies I had this entire docking station setup. I'd come back to my room and plug a few cables into my laptop. This allowed me to used a 2nd monitor and the laptops monitor at the same time along with having extra input peripherals.
    Alalarose
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Gaea wrote: »
    Welp screw us broke people.

Honestly I don't have the room for it. I finally upgraded to big monitor and there is no room for a second one. =P

I went from laptop screen to a 27 in tv screen, no way dual screen would work for me at home.