Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

How to dye a Belisha Support Puppet?

TsumikkiTsumikki
Mabinogi Rep: 1,200
in General Chat
I see colorful ones all the time but as I try neither usual dyes nor direct dye ampules "see" her.
I have the kind we fished for about 2 or 3 years ago.

Comments

• ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited February 6, 2019
    That's weird... she should be dyeable, but if you bought her from that sale where you had to make her permanent from the fished up coupon then she probably has a different item ID than the other Belisha support puppets from gachapons. She also probably doesn't have the lame 2 hour activation timer that the other Belishas all have, though I could be wrong about that. I never got that version of Belisha

It's possible that they simply forgot to make that version dyeable or didn't plan for that version to be dyeable

You could set up a bug report thread for this in Bugs & Glitches forum and see what happens. You'll have to provide more info there though like screenshots of it not showing up for dying, exactly which version she is and how she was obtained, and your username/server
    Tsumikki
  • TsumikkiTsumikki
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,200
    Thank you. This is curious if so! People were getting quite a bit of puppets from that event so I thought I was doing something wrong. Always forget to buy the puppeteer dye to test this.