Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Your Daily Fashion!

Comments

• LittleCeciLittleCeci
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,265
    @Musicat Haha go for it and hello again! tThat's pretty cool, I did the same thing with my Space Cat Helmet (made the glass flashy). Your outfit came out really good haha love that you added the paws, shoes and tail. Also that you included your spirit bow (haven't seen alot of those around lately, spirit weapons).

Hello! Love this outfit: Chic Outfit (F). Shows that not just gach outfits are nice, alot of event outfits only can be too. <333 I decided to leave the tights alone because was worried if I dyed them and I didn’t like it, I wasn’t sure how to get the same color back RIP. The 5-6 Dye Parts is kind of a blessing (yayyy more colors) and a curse (Noooooo more dyes ;o;). I guess at least for this outfit, I only had 2 parts to dye pink. I accidentally dyed the zipper part pink at first whoops so I ended up dyeing it silver. The coat which is my favorite part (besides the tights) was a pain to dye. It came out so much darker on the character than it looked in the preview. I think I had to use a tan dye (instead of light brown) just to get the coat to come out the right color. Kind of glad I went with brown coat cause I wouldn't been happy having to re-dye with more pinks (DX hate wasting pinks and re-dyeing over them). I love long boots with this outfit (though the Chic Boots (F) are cute too. Also more rings! Dyed my Chic Rings (F) to match the zipper on the outfit. Wearing my Pink Demon Wings which I thought was kind of cute (since my character’s skin is the same shade of pink). I took some pictures with Milk who I thought had the cutest eyes so I changed eyes to match LOL and that’s how I ended up with >o< eyes in my previous pictures. Love the male Chic Outfit (M) as well.

muJ8EUI.png

0zzXdqf.png

DAb5T5o.png

Outfit: Chic Outfit (F)
    Headpiece: Steampunk Inventress Wig (F)
    Shoes: Lily’s Romantic Winter Boots (F)
    Gloves: Chic Rings (F)
    Accessories: Pink Demon Wings, Pink Rabbit Tail with Bow
    Musicat
  • roastedpigroastedpig
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,040
    edited January 29, 2019
    @LittleCeci haha, yeah, I went into a long lazy/bored/lurking/don't care phase with mabi for a while, but I'm finding dressing my character fun again that it's almost therapeutic xD;
    Anyway! Your color scheme always remind of Meiji's Strawberry Choco, never fails to make me crave for them too xD; And the Training Wear and Chic Outfit are looking quite adorable. They give a more 'precious' vibe for younger characters in comparison to the 'cute' or 'chic' vibe with 15 and above characters. :3

Anyway, m'not yet through with the devil theme it seems so here are two more sets:

dhtcZLM.jpgXQW7ECk.jpg

Head: Abaddon Sovereign Wig and Horns (F)
    Wings: Brown Demon Wings
    Tail: Skeletal Steel Dragon Tail

Outfit Set 1 (Top)
    Body: Cute Metal Stud Skirt
    Gloves: Magus Crest Bracer
    Feet: Cessair Comander Boots

Outfit Set 2 (Bottom)
    Body: Tulip Outfit
    Gloves: Vampire Hunter Gloves
    Feet: Abaddon Heels (F)

MusicatLittleCeci
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    @roastedpig Aw that's good that its fun dressing your character again :D And haha thank you, those are good, though I love the regular chocolate version :D Thank you, I been small so long its hard to see my character older haha and I like that precious vibe :) Both your sets look really good, I love how you dyed the Tulip Dress. Very vibrant colors and the horns look great with it :D

Hello! Sorry been almost a week since I posted an outfit. I have a few outfits ready so try to post when I can :) I brought this Ninja Anju’s Outfit, I always liked the silly idle pose it had. Definitely a nice break with only 3 dye parts (compared to all the outfits coming out now with 5-6 dye parts haha). I took pictures with an age 9 pot and i think at age 13 or 14, definitely prefer the smaller look (too used to my character being small). Loving this Steampunk Inventress Wig (F) and how the Pink Devil Wings match well with the hot pink skin color. No tail since the outfit already comes with a tail (maybe we’ll get a Tanuki one similar to this one). Forgot to remove the Fishing Rod I was using haha. Also bonus picture with the Abaddon Sovereign Wig (F) for fun along with Scarlet Nightstalker Boots (F) that I just got.

XzUPrat.png

fJfsXPl.png

n0OW6Eg.png

Outfit: Ninja Anju’s Outfit
    Headpiece: Steampunk Inventress Wig (F)
    Gloves: Lady Waffle Cone Heart Ring
    Accessories: Pink Devil Wings
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    Hello! Sorry its been awhile, I'm still here though. D: I still doing my fashion thing, just been little busy with RL stuff. I got tons of new stuff I can't wait to post (my Tumblr is alittle ahead because I have stuff post automatically every few days RIP). I’m glad I was finally able to finish the Potential Levels and get this armor set. I wanted it since it was first released but I couldn’t be bothered to level up 100-200 every rebirth (usually I get to like 60-70 if even that then I rebirth) but with the memoir, I got levels pretty fast and consistently without having to spam mindlessly dungeons or sms (haven’t really had alot of time to do these RIP) so started rebirthing and working towards getting this armor (about 1-2k levels left to get it I think). Anyway so happy I got it, no brown since I wanted the stripes to be darker pink and glad I went that route since I liked how it looked with the Ferris Wig. I got the Saint Guardian’s Rapier to match (dyed the metal parts silver). Gauntlets are as well but using that with a different outfit and wearing the Lady Waffle Cone Ring instead. I also took a picture with my Ice Dragon (from the Snowman Pet Gach) when I first summoned and I got frozen haha.

W04xJGN.png

eGpNjT8.png

BP3MTQo.png

Outfit: Northern Lights Armor (F)
    Headpiece: Ferris Wig
    Shoes: Northern Lights Greaves (F)
    Accessories: Dominion Wings (Dyeable), Saint Guardian’s Rapier

• LittleCeciLittleCeci
    Hello! Originally, I wasn’t going to get this because it kind of look weird and it has a cape (people want capes but I kind of don’t like them because they clip with wings, tail, hair, etc) and most time, not a fan of armors (if its not super expensive, it doesn’t look nice to me RIP). Though I thought it was pretty cool that it came in male and female. I saw someone in Dunbarton (I think when I was on my alt on Alexina) who dyed it and it looked really nice. I decided to get it while it was cheap (since it might end up hard to find in the future if I do decide I want it) and see how it turns out dyed (whenever I dye something pink, usually I end up liking it. LOL some exceptions though). Also not a huge fan of the wig but got it too. As soon as I dyed both though, they definitely grew on me haha. I opted to go for a darker pink on the pants (again armor RIP depending on mood can do pink x brown or just all pink) and for the wig, I didn’t have an extra brown to use to dye it so I used a gold yellow (I really liked that khaki hair colored the Felt Wig (F) had when against this color skin so I tried to find something similar) and dyed the bang part pink. Love how they both came out. Haven’t dyed the matching greaves so I used the Avelin’s Greaves since the metal looked similar but I did use the Marleid’s Gauntlets (F). I pulled out my Dragon Fang which I haven’t used in years (it came already in pink from an old gach) and always liked the stance it gave when holding it in non-combat mode.

cz6hDV0.png

523pzDU.png

1ZFZeCI.png

Outfit: Marleid’s Armor (F)
    Headpiece: Marleid’s Wig (F)
    Shoes: Avelin’s Greaves
    Gloves: Marleid’s Gauntlets (F)
    Accessories: Marleid Balloon, Dragon Fang
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    Hello! I actually came across this outfit in AH recently and decided to buy it. It’s an older outfit, that came from an event called the Trump Event (2012). I actually had owned it but due to the clubs actually being undyeable, I sold it. It looks similar to the other playing card outfits (Women’s Club, Spade, Heart, Diamond Outfit) but with long sleeves and no lace along the bottom along with the undyeable shape (Clubs). I started looking for Vintage Items (Older Items from old events, gach, etc) that haven’t been seen in awhile (and that I probably had but sold due to lack of space/gold RIP). I also brought the Camping Wig and Bandanna (F) which I really like (Love bob hairstyles) though no luck on finding the actual special version outfit RIP. Since this outfit doesn’t come with an idle pose, I pulled out my Crowbar haha. Also took a picture with some friends <3

OEtE5Uj.png

ekIgiEz.png

yT47sKd.png

Outfit: Clover Outfit (F)
    Headpiece: Camping Wig and Bandanna (F)
    Accessories: Pink Diamond Wings, Rose Ring Halo, Crowbar
    Gricely
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    Hello, I love that these new shoes have a trailing snowflake effect and in different colors. I also didn’t think I was gonna get this Wig + Hat version but it was pretty cheap and after dyeing it, definitely glad I got it haha. I didn’t have the actual Arctic Outfit so I went ahead and put on the Sheep Sonata Outfit (F) since the fur matched the boots. I’ve had the Cheerful Snowflake Gloves (F) in my dressing room undyed but i pulled them out cause the checked pattern bow on the gloves matched the Sheep Sonata’s Bow. I’ve also had these Tiny Pink Guardian Wings for awhile but glad I had an outfit I kind of liked with them (the bell kind of matches the gold LOL maybe that’s why I wore them). Also think first time showing the Regal Cherry Blossom Halo (finally got it). I tried to get pictures of the Arctic Fox Pink Snowflake Fur Boots effect haha.

F39BaRP.png

KyU1QdU.png

FhciDxs.png

Outfit: Sheep Sonata Outfit (F)
    Headpiece: Fluffy Arctic Fox Wig and Hat (F)
    Shoes: Arctic Fox Pink Snowflake Fur Boots
    Gloves: Cheerful Snowflake Gloves (F)
    Accessories: Tiny Pink Guardian Wings, Regal Cherry Blossom Halo
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    Hello! I’ve had this outfit since it was released but I didn’t take any pictures of it and I just put in my dressing room. I went with the Ancient version because I wanted the kitty transformation that it came with. The gold part on the outfit is dyeable with a regular dye amp but I actually liked how it looked so I left it alone and only dyed the other two parts. I have the set (Wig, Sandals, and Gloves) but decided to use Portia’s Shoes and Abaddon Sovereign Wig (F) instead and just the matching gloves. The outfit itself doesn’t has a pose so I used some gestures to pose for pictures. I got this Supreme Abyss Dragon Halo because its one of the few that’s completely dyeable though the gold doesn’t really match the one with the outfit (do like the pink though since I didn’t dye any dark pink on the outfit).

589HXSQ.png

fuCOlb6.png

hneR4mG.png

Outfit: Ancient Desert Guardian Outfit (F)
    Headpiece: Abaddon Sovereign Wig (F)
    Shoes: Portia’s Shoes
    Gloves: Desert Guardian Bracers (F)
    Accessories: Supreme Abyss Dragon Halo
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    Hello! This isn’t a hugely popular item but I was excited to finally see it come to NA. I really like the design and the idle pose it comes with. I got all the pieces but the shoes. Its been awhile since I seen my character’s actual hairstyle but it was nice to have an actual scarf to wear (the old Scarf was males only and it equipped like an outfit). It has 4 dye parts, the skirt and the coat are two different parts (but i dyed them both pink), I left the shirt white, and dyed the outline and cuffs brown. The gold parts and the silver buckle aren’t dyeable. I know the pose is probably little similar to other idles but love it. I have pictures with all the new props but I’ll post them in another post since there’s so many pictures. I did get one with the Vintage Walking Cane with Milk. ♥

1zjvMEu.png

9hs9Apf.png

xXthz2E.png

Outfit: Dignified Rich Millitian Wear (F)
    Headpiece: Crazy Rich Millitian Fur Scarf
    Gloves: Crazy Rich Millitian Gloves (F)
    Accessories: Rose Ring Halo, Dominion Wings (Dyeable), Vintage Walking Cane
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    Hello! Usually not a fan of age-restricted outfits (unless I rebirth into that age limit like 10-14) but I actually didn’t own this outfit until recently and I hadn’t rebirth in awhile so I was able to wear it. Little taller than usually since I forgot to take pictures when I had used an age pot to be smaller RIP but loving how it came out. Kind of glad that the socks are a separate dye section since I usually have to decide whether I want pink or brown socks if its on the same section as another part. Also love how the Camping Wig and Bandanna (F), the headband matches the checkered part. First time using Private Academy Loafers (F), loved how they look with this outfit. Used the Traveler’s Suitcase since the outfit doesn’t come with an Idle Pose.

Wkb1znO.png

lyID7cI.png

Outfit: Daby Scots Plaid Wear for Women
    Shoes: Private Academy Loafers (F)
    Gloves: Lady Waffle Cone Heart RIng
    Accessories: Traveler’s Suitcase
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    Hello, I actually wanted the other version for awhile but then after getting a better look at the Fluffy version, I actually liked this one better cause it had bows and the leggings. RIP unfortunately it ended up more expensive by the time I decided I wanted it cause everyone else realized how cute it was too. I waited awhile and said if it dropped into a certain range, I’d grab it (especially since they fixed the issue with the handwarmer being green). I got lucky and it fell into that range when I had funds and went ahead and got it. Definitely glad I waited, wasn’t sure how to dye it cause it had so many parts haha. I decided to leave the leggings alone cause I liked them and after taking pictures with the coat and fur being white (it looked really good with the Crazy Rich Millitian Fur Scarf), I went ahead and dyed it pink and dye the other parts my usual colors. I also got the Cheerful Bride’s Heels (F) which I absolutely love and the Cheerful Bride’s Wig and Headband (F) which also became a favorite. Also got a picture with Milk who was afk on the Giant Lavastone Chair (and looking cool af C:)

4fI21oq.png

xbLuPIt.png

C5bcFay.png

Outfit: Fluffy Arctic Fox Outfit (F)
    Headpiece: Cheerful Bride’s Wig and Headband (F), Crazy Rich Millitian Fur Scarf
    Shoes: Cheerful Bride’s Heels (F)
    Gloves: N/A
    Accessories: Dominion Wings (Dyeable)
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    Hello! I’ve actually had this outfit for awhile but I forgot to take pictures in it. I saw Milk wearing the male version so I changed into it. The idle pose is pretty cool, these shoes were one of the few that didn’t show the socks and didn’t flare out when wearing them (others would go over the pants RIP) though it looks like white socks haha (this outfit has black socks that aren’t dyeable). Showing off my Snow Flower Sweet Halo from the Winter Royal Box. I’ve used this wig before when I took pictures with Milk but didn’t have it listed since it wasn’t a daily outfit post. I didn’t have any brown dyes when I got it so I dyed it blonde. Still love how it came out. Took pictures with friends who are both looking fabulous and awesome ♥

g5L2EFu.png

uIMwIvM.png

edmbgMV.png

Outfit: Special Double-Breasted Suit (F)
    Headpiece: Crazy Rich Milletian Wig (F)
    Shoes: Cheerful Bride’s Heels
    Accessories: Snow Flower Sweet Halo
    KensamaofmariTreep
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    Hello! I thought this outfit was adorable but I absolutely fell in love with it after dyeing and wearing it. I wanted the one with idle because I thought it was neat with the whole diamond thing. I also have been loving the whole leggings with some of the recent outfits I’ve been getting. I brought the Winter Royal Elegant Long Boots (F) as an impulse buy (I didn’t have anything to wear with it at the time, I just like tall boots) but pairing it with this outfit, super glad I got them haha love how they look with this dress. Also love these Pink Mini Wings. Most pink wings come in either the peachy pink color (which I don’t use at all RIP and don’t match me but I still get cause I love the idea of pink wings) or the hot pink colored wings which can match depending on the type of wings (I love the twinkling wings cause they match the darker shade of pink I use). These ones are probably one of the few (I think the only other one is Pink Diamonds) that actually almost the shade of pink I use and I love that they’re small like the Hummingbird Wings. They even flap instead of looking like cardboard wings which I thought was adorable haha.

Ga31IzZ.png

kqjlgkH.png

Outfit: Diamond Jeweler Dress (F)
    Shoes: Winter Royal Elegant Long Boots (F)
    Accessories: Pink Mini Wings, Snow Flower Sweet Halo, Pink Rabbit Tail with Bow
    KensamaofmariTreep
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    Hello! This was probably supposed to go before the Diamond Jeweler Dress (F) but I got so excited to show that outfit, I forgot to double check pictures for order (I upload several pictures of outfits at once RIP then do individual posts on them). This dress was from the Wingheart Collection event and thought it was neat that it had an idle pose being its from an event (others recently include the Autumn Dress and the Chic Outfit). Its nice that some idle outfits just aren’t from gach or cashshop. Its nothing super fancy but still a nice pose. I got the complete set but will wear the Wig and Shoes with something else. The design is very elegant, especially love the slits in the sides of the dress and the tulip design. I wore smaller wings to show off the back of the dress (and short-haired wig). Also got a picture with Milk when I was smaller (hope Milk doesn’t mind), adorable little Milk ♥

8V4YCJk.png

HUL6hvw.png

jhWz9C4.png

Outfit: Tulip Outfit (F)
    Headpiece: Pihne Wig
    Shoes: Lily’s Romantic Winter Boots
    Accessories: Cherry Blossom Hummingbird Wings, Pink Rabbit Tail with Bow
    Treep
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    Hello! Another idle outfit obtainable in game haha from hot time coins, the Parade Band Outfit (F). When it comes to outfits with pants, most of the time I’ll dye the pants brown (some exceptions). Its kind of a bummer cause I like to dye the shoes I get (or boots in this case) brown too LOL though I love how the Winter Royal Elegant Long Boots (F) look with the pants (I guess the pink stripe helps show they’re not one whole piece). I don’t dye alot of wigs Pink anymore, some of the wigs when dyed pink make it look kind of shiny, not as nice as when I dye wigs brown. This one was given to me for free already dyed pink so I kept as is and wore it (I already have the same wig in its original color brown). I did dye the flower to dark pink to match my outfits. Loving how this outfit turned out, the drum changes colors randomly. I just dyed the other outfit parts as well but will wear them with a different outfit (I dyed the Parade Band Boots (F) pink too LOL I guess to stand out from the outfit). I absolutely love these wings. The gradient of pinks they come in and the opening and close movement they do specific to these type of wings (there’s 2 more pairs in a red/yellow/purple and black/white colors). I think I like it best when its spread but I don’t mind them being closed too.

XASpNje.png

GsoQznN.png

Outfit: Parade Band Outfit (F)
    Headpiece: Beach Party Wig (F)
    Accessories: Sweet Victor Wings, Snow Flower Sweet Halo, Pink Rabbit Tail with Bow
    Treep
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    Hello! This isn’t the Bunny Bag Version (which I’m still looking for RIP popped up twice when I didn’t have gold and when I did get gold, they were gone) but I went ahead and brought the Casual Date Wear (F) since it became more obtainable from the recent Fabulous Wing Box. I dyed it similar to how my Eluned Casual Date Wear with Suspenders (F) looks with brown for the overalls and pink for the shirt. I actually got the Casual Date Sneakers as well (which excited to use with a different outfit) but decided to use Lily’s Romantic Winter Boots (F). Love how the Camping Wig and Bandanna (F) looks with this outfit.

j1fMW5S.png

AOfrMNW.png

Outfit: Casual Date Wear (F)
    Gloves: Camping Patterned Wristband (F)
    Accessories: Pink Mini Wings, Pink Rabbit Tail with Bow
    Treep
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    Hello! Even though I rarely change any of my character’s features, I decided to change her eye style and eye color. The first eyes I chose were perfect but they had huge eyebrows that I didn’t notice due to the wig I was wearing RIP. I decided on a different style and at first it was kind of weird having pink colored eyes but they’ve grown on me. Though still feels little weird when not wearing wig haha (mostly wear wigs lately RIP). I thought this set was pretty adorable and love the idle of tossing rose petals. I forgot put on my Afternoon Tea Ankle Shoes (F) for more petals but I have the Blooming Rose 2nd Title on so there’s petals at my feet c: Also I love these Sakura Constellation Wings, their shape and the gradient colors (similar to the Sweet Victory Wings), also the sparkly star part haha. I think I wore this Lovely Cupid Heart Halo with the Lovely Cupid Archer Outfit (F) but thought I’d pull it out again to wear with this outfit.

MAQtH57.png

Ovu0wsp.png

Outfit: Tulip Parade Princess Dress
    Headpiece: Natural Short Twin Tail Wig (F)
    Gloves: Tulip Parade Princess Gloves
    Accessories: Sakura Constellation Wings, Lovely Cupid Heart Halo
    Treep
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    Hello! I actually wasn’t gonna get this dress but i found the non-idle version at a good price (and I actually really like the design of the dress) so I went and brought it. Usually i don’t leave white on an outfit (unless its socks cause I don’t like dyeing the socks RIP) but I left the fur part and the necklace/jewelry design on the dress as is. I really liked how the Cheerful Bride’s Wig and Headband looked with the outfit so I used that and I got the gloves that goes with the Winter Royal Elegant Long Dress (F) and used the Cheerful Bride’s Heels (which are mostly covered by the long dress). I also found the Pink Parade Wings which I love the little falling stars effect they have (love cute effects like that, my favorite right now is the cherry blossoms from the 2nd Title from Doki Doki and some of the newest Halo’s effects).First time I’m using the Spring Royal Crown Halo but i love the design of a floating crown and the cute snow flakes effect it does. I also took some pictures before dyeing the dress because I wanted to see how it looked with the Crazy Rich Milletian Fur Scarf (I brought a 2nd one to keep it white ^^; ) and love how it looked tho the fur on the dress is little darker.

8luMCek.png

3bdo2lT.png

2jeODFd.png

Outfit: Winter Royal Elegant Long Dress (F)
    Headpiece: Cheerful Bride’s Wig and Headband
    Shoes: Cheerful Bride’s Heels
    Gloves: Winter Royal Elegant Evening Gloves (F)
    Accessories: Pink Parade Wings, Spring Royal Crown Halo, Peaceful Clutch
    Treep
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    edited May 6, 2019
    Hello! An outfit I been wanting the Special Version but had no luck finding one (I only saw 1 the first day of gach and since then, I haven’t seen another for female ever RIP). I saw the normal version (no idle) going for cheap so I went ahead and got it since I don’t think I’ll see the Special Version till it re-releases. Definitely no regrets, I been wanting this outfit since I saw @belleruairi wearing it and it was dyed pink. It has 6 parts to dye and I decided to leave the shirt white, dye the shorts brown and all the other parts pink. I have all the other pieces of the set but decided to change it up and wear something else (I absolutely love the wig to this set, bandanna and all). Originally the ornament on the Private Academy Side Twist Wig and Ornament (F) was pink but when I was wearing it with this outfit, I dyed it silver to match the buckle on the belt. I also just got the Pop Set which post up next and thought the Candy Pop Riding Boots (F) looked good with this set so I wore them. With the Casual Date Set being re-released, I got another Casual Date Watch and wore it with this outfit (love short sleeves <3 ). Since no idle, I used the Peaceful Clutch to pose.

6OrwWg7.png

mdt7Jje.png

Outfit:Camping Wear (F)
    Headpiece: Private Academy Side Twist Wig and Ornament (F)
    Shoes: Candy Pop Riding Boots (F)
    Gloves: Casual Date Watch
    Accessories: Sweet Victory Wings, Peaceful Clutch, Snow Flower Sweet Halo
    Treep
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    Hello! Love this adorable outfit and its cute pose. I was deciding between two wigs, the Felt Wig and the Bright Student Wig (F) but went with the Felt one. I really liked how the Winter Royal Elegant Long Boots (F) looked with this outfit so I wore them (wore the set boots and the wig with other outfits). Since this outfit has short sleeves, I wore the Assault Uniform Bracelet (F). Love the theme of Red Riding Hood and the Wolf (I saw actual pictures of the NPCs too who were wearing both female and male outfits).Took pictures in Doki Doki Island in front of this cute bench I found though I forgot to try and sit on it haha.

ncCTCXt.png

Ga2JoAN.png

Outfit: Candy Pop Riding Hood Outfit (F)
    Headpiece: Felt Wig, Bright Student Wig (F)
    Gloves: Assault Uniform Bracelet (F)
    Accessories: Rose Ring Halo
    Treep