Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Event Heads-Up! 2/14/19

LeineiLeinei
Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
edited February 10, 2019 in General Chat
It's that time again, Milletians! We're coming to the end of the 2018 Winter Master Plan and the Wingheart Coin Collection Events!

For the 2018 Winter Master Plan Event, we're in the final stretch of the 2x Skill Training bonus, so if anyone has skills they need to earn some extra points on, now is the time to do it! Also, we're still receiving Free Ace Rebirths, so if you want to get into one of the Ace talents without spending any pon, make sure you do so before the maintenance! After maintenance, the cost to rebirth into an Ace talent will return to 39 pon.

For the Wingheart Coin Collection Event, make sure to get your Wingheart Coins collected and traded in to either the G22 Event Planner Caravan Joe in Dunbarton for some prizes or try your luck at the gacha dispenser near Dunbarton's Upgrade Anvil. Make sure to use your coins as they'll be useless or removed after Thursday's maintenance.

And in case anyone forgot, Thursday is Valentine's Day!
tumblr_ondlm5kqoE1v8u8cgo1_500.gif

That's it for this Event Heads-up! Have a great day, everyone! And a happy Valentine's!

Update: It's come to my attention that we're receiving the second portion of the G22 update on Valentine's Day as well!
Vaughanstarkiller1286RaishiiSakura2503CrimsọnWolfsinger

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    I hope we get doki doki back with the new flight animation and outfits. :|
    LeineioffwithyourheadsWolfsinger
  • LeineiLeinei
    Gaea wrote: »
    I hope we get doki doki back with the new flight animation and outfits. :|

Would definitely be nice! =D
  • MizukoMizuko
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,315
    If there is going to be another AFK event, then it's probably a waste of time because it is interfering with the Tech Duinn mission runs.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mizuko wrote: »
    If there is going to be another AFK event, then it's probably a waste of time because it is interfering with the Tech Duinn mission runs.

But if it's an AFK event, you just get the prizes while you're running your missions because you're still in the game.
  • GTCvActiumGTCvActium
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,125
    Leinei wrote: »
    Mizuko wrote: »

But if it's an AFK event, you just get the prizes while you're running your missions because you're still in the game.

Obviously because its an afk event that you HAVE to stay in town and not do ANYTHING because its an afk event. I mean what kind of crazy person would actually DO something while an afk event is going on. I mean its not like its an event where you could go about your usual business of running dailies, farming materials, going on raids, or doing gen missions and then SUDDENLY you get a free item out of nowhere because you were just logged in. That's just silly.
    LeineiWolfsinger
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    It was a long event, I took it for granted and now it's ending.
  • LeineiLeinei

Which one? Winter Plan or Wingheart?
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805

Both i would say.
    Wolfsinger
    Greta wrote: »

Both i would say.

You are correct. You get a Chocolate_Chip_Cookie.png
    GretaWolfsinger
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Leinei, always early to the alert scene!
    Kensamaofmari
  • LeineiLeinei
    Gaea wrote: »
    Leinei, always early to the alert scene!

Eh, I figured it would be a good idea given the 2x skill training ended. Also have some stuff going on this week that keeps me from my computer. So while I can post by my phone, my heads-up posts are harder to do on them.
    For the past month, I've mostly stopped thinking about doing stuff on Mabi and giving myself a headache. I activate expiring complete skill pots ( 1day) only to rank up 2-5 levels of 1 skill.
  • LeineiLeinei
    For the past month, I've mostly stopped thinking about doing stuff on Mabi and giving myself a headache. I activate expiring complete skill pots ( 1day) only to rank up 2-5 levels of 1 skill.

Hey, progress is progress. We all go at our own pace.
    Wolfsinger
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    edited February 12, 2019
    Oh man, with the 14th coming up... now there's gonna be the Elite difficulties of Tech Duinn...
    I can hardly do Advanced, this is gonna be rough.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    Oh man, with the 14th coming up... now there's gonna be the Elite difficulties of Tech Duinn...

Valentine's Day, the day of reckoning...
    Iyasenu wrote: »

Valentine's Day, the day of reckoning...

Apparently beekeepers patronize St Valentines. So as the Day of the Reckoning for Valentines Day, I give you this
    Dead_Bee.png
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Because of this event I was finally able to get everything to rank 1 and beyond... except alchemy. Bleh.
    Kensamaofmari
  • DragoolfireDragoolfire
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,590
    edited February 13, 2019
    i got all my music, puppetry, cooking, i think ninja, also think fighter too, a few more life skills all to rank 1 thanks to this event. sad its ending i got more life skills to go. I wished i had more rb pots for 2x ap lol
    So many tia bags. are these worth anything now?
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    Huh. I was lucky enough to get the wolf tail on the last day.
    Finally. I had lost all hope. No reason to use my 91 coins now lol.
    KensamaofmariWolfsinger