Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

AP -> Briogh conversion

MeridisMeridis
Mabinogi Rep: 1,010
in General Chat
Am I misunderstanding the amount or reset time? I converted 10 AP to 100 Briogh of Discipline the day before yesterday. Since then, everytime I try to put a number for the amount to convert it puts a 0. Doesn't this resets every day?

Comments

• 3rdy3rdy
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,705
    edited February 13, 2019
    theres a cap of 1500 ap a week
  • GTCvActiumGTCvActium
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,125
    Meridis wrote: »
    Am I misunderstanding the amount or reset time? I converted 10 AP to 100 Briogh of Discipline the day before yesterday. Since then, everytime I try to put a number for the amount to convert it puts a 0. Doesn't this resets every day?

The conversion resets everyday at 7AM PST, or 10AM EST for us eastern folk. If you did it after 7AM, then you'll have to wait till after 7AM for it.
    3rdy wrote: »
    theres a cap of 1500 ap a week

The cap is only for getting it via the normal methods (leveling up, quests, missions), AP conversion can go over it. I've been feeding my blues with extra AP for the past few weeks. With AP conversion its 1500 + 700 per week if you use the conversion. But you can only convert a total of 10 AP that day, so if you dumped all 10 AP into blue, then you CAN'T dump anymore for red or green for that day.
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    Meridis wrote: »

It resets at 07:00 PST, 10:00 EST, 15:00 UTC
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    A daily cap is pointless. Let me pour as much ap I want. I'm sitting on a mansion of ap here.
    Crimsọnpawcalypse
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Rhey wrote: »
    A daily cap is pointless. Let me pour as much ap I want. I'm sitting on a mansion of ap here.

Effing here here!