Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Lost 9 Durability in 1 second from a single item

GiegueGiegue
Mabinogi Rep: 2,975
edited February 5, 2019 in Help
What is the Issue?
Lost 9 Durability in one go on a piece of clothing.

What steps must be taken to recreate the issue?
I do not know specifically what caused this, so this is what I was doing at the time.
I was in Battle for Taillteann II, Hard.
Soul Linked with a Sunburst Shire Lv200.
I picked up a "Popo's Shirt and Pants" with the Enchants "Fox" and "Crab", It Automatically equipped as I have nothing in my Function Slot besides a Weapon. It had 13/13 Durability, normal stats, etc.
I continued the mission as normal. Clearing the next wave of enemies. I had obtained a Huge Lucky and Big Lucky Finish in succession during this wave. I moved onto the next wave.
After dealing a Critical Hit Chain Sweep to this wave of enemies, I was alerted to Eluned's Renown being raised due to durability loss 9 times in one go. Wondering what on earth I just destroyed, I checked my inventory and discovered the Popo Shirt and Pants to now be at 4/13 Durability. The Proficiency was unusually high as well for an item I'd owned for all of 1 minute.
I do not think a Tick had passed but I had no way to check as it was during the attack animation. I continued the mission as normal and did not encounter it again.
I suspect it may have something to do with the way Chain Sweep's ability to prevent knockbacks while in use works, but I do not remember getting hit at all. One enemy did survive on deadly, but all the others died immediately, the deadly status enemy was defeated by a normal attack upon standing.

What do you expect to happen instead?
My clothing to not burst into little shreds of fabric in public.

The only visual information I can provide, including GMT(+0) Time Stamps of when the Issue happened.
GGnvmKZ.png

Ign: Giegue
Server: Mari

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    I think you were just extremely unlucky.
  • GiegueGiegue
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,975
    Honestly yeah, probably just a really, really weird combination of tiny factors and a momentary freakout from the game.
    I'd say I was lucky it was just an item I picked up off the ground.
    I haven't encountered it since.