Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

bachram explosion

LosheLoshe
Mabinogi Rep: 620
edited February 15, 2019 in Game Guides
hey is there a quick way to kill 50 monsters while bachram boost is active?
ty

Comments

• TriosTrios
    throw rocks or icebolt all the zombies in nowhere to run to make them follow u and then kill them all when u have boost
    Loshe
  • LosheLoshe
    Trios wrote: »
    throw rocks or icebolt all the zombies in nowhere to run to make them follow u and then kill them all when u have boost

ty i forget to tell about when the boos occure? is one per day in game or every nigth in game or idk :/
  • TriosTrios
    bachram boost happens when the grey meter under the dorcha gauge fills up all the way (usually accompanied by a screen flash + text)
    it fills up automatically as long as ur in combat and it takes ~10 minutes to fill all the way
    Loshe
  • LosheLoshe
    Trios wrote: »
    bachram boost happens when the grey meter under the dorcha gauge fills up all the way (usually accompanied by a screen flash + text)
    it fills up automatically as long as ur in combat and it takes ~10 minutes to fill all the way

thanks
  • LosheLoshe
    was easy when youu tell me about the grey bar
    i just kill some mobs for hunting pages and when the bar is close to the max i travel to camp and enter in a mission