Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Homestead Candy Bonanza

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited February 16, 2019
    Dam the outfit look ugly af, like it came from 2012 Mabinogi or something.
  • BellajtamBellajtam
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    Hi all, I have all three candy trees in my homestead, but after I harvest from them, I can't access them again until 48 hours later. I have the new Candy Tree quest, but all three trees say "You cannot gather from this spot again."

I've tried changing channels, re-logging, shutting down the game and rebooting.

Any thoughts on what I'm doing wrong? Or am I just bugged?
  • RegnaladeRegnalade
    Mabinogi Rep: 830
    Bellajtam wrote: »
    Hi all, I have all three candy trees in my homestead, but after I harvest from them, I can't access them again until 48 hours later. I have the new Candy Tree quest, but all three trees say "You cannot gather from this spot again."

I've tried changing channels, re-logging, shutting down the game and rebooting.

Any thoughts on what I'm doing wrong? Or am I just bugged?

What time do you gather it from? The trees seem to reset at 12am PST.
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    Greta wrote: »
    Dam the outfit look ugly af, like it came from 2012 Mabinogi or something.

That would be because it is from 2010(I think??). It's the Terra Gothic Full Dress.

• NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    Wolfsinger wrote: »
    I wonder how a sheep and a cow fits in a candy jar?
    You know those bottles in legend of zelda that you can stuff just about anything into? Including a deku princess who is the size of a kid Link?
    I've learned not to underestimate just what you can fit in these things...

well actually all homestead items look like a small plant in our inventory so you probably just plant it in some soil add a little water and boom you have grown a cow or a sheep. who can fit a full sized cow or greenhouse in a bag small enough to be carried by a person? this is how I imagine all homestead furniture works cause it is the only way that makes sense. as for the Deku Princess she is a princess and a plant so maybe she is skilled enough to shrink herself so she can fit in a bottle.

WolfsingerKensamaofmari
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    Negumiko wrote: »
    You know those bottles in legend of zelda that you can stuff just about anything into? Including a deku princess who is the size of a kid Link?

well actually all homestead items look like a small plant in our inventory so you probably just plant it in some soil add a little water and boom you have grown a cow or a sheep. who can fit a full sized cow or greenhouse in a bag small enough to be carried by a person? this is how I imagine all homestead furniture works cause it is the only way that makes sense. as for the Deku Princess she is a princess and a plant so maybe she is skilled enough to shrink herself so she can fit in a bottle.

That's probably the most logical explanation I've heard for that one XDD Congrats
    And that is also true, though the idea of watering a greenhouse and not getting thrown back by the explosion of its growth....
    That image is going to stick with me now for the rest of my homesteading days XDD
  • MeaveMeave
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,050
    Has anyone done the Math? we cannot possibly get both items as the event is 21 days BUT it takes 22 coupons to get both items. I can not say how disappointed I am that is what happens. I got the Baby Bonnet thinking I would have enough time, then I did the math, and figured out that I wont be able to get the pet. Why put up an event that does that? Ergo, I think I am over this event. Why continue for no reward?
  • TsumikkiTsumikki
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,200
    I think the 22nd day is this part between the hs refreshing and the maint shutting down the servers.
  • MeaveMeave
    edited February 23, 2019
    Unfortunately it doesnt reset until 10 AM Eastern which is when the Maintenance usually begins. So I am completely out of luck evidently. I really wish I had known that BEFORE I got the Baby Bonnet. I just loged off and on to see if I could do it this early ( Currently 8 AM my time) , and absolutely NO joy.
  • MusicatMusicat
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,320
    edited February 23, 2019
    Uhm, what is actually that Baby Bonnet? A headdress? <_<
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    Meave wrote: »
    Has anyone done the Math? we cannot possibly get both items as the event is 21 days BUT it takes 22 coupons to get both items. I can not say how disappointed I am that is what happens. I got the Baby Bonnet thinking I would have enough time, then I did the math, and figured out that I wont be able to get the pet. Why put up an event that does that? Ergo, I think I am over this event. Why continue for no reward?

OMG like seriously?!? I didn't even do the math until I read your post and now I'm mad too!! If I had known that even without missing a single day that I wouldn't have been able to get the bonnet AND the pony I wouldn't have gotten the bonnet! Now I actually feel cheated.
  • GretaGreta
    edited February 23, 2019
    The outfit is ugly and always do the math before buying anything. It's a MUST. If i remember right, it's always been like that with this event, you needed to choose one of those rewards because it wasn't enough.
  • RegnaladeRegnalade
    Mabinogi Rep: 830
    The quest and candy trees reset at 12am pst, they changed it at the beginning of this post as well. ^^
  • MusicatMusicat
    edited February 25, 2019
    Besides, there's a chance on Lucky bonuses when gathering from these trees.
    I got Huge Lucky bonus yesterday, but then forgot to open the jars and they expired :(
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Negumiko wrote: »

That's probably the most logical explanation I've heard for that one XDD Congrats
    And that is also true, though the idea of watering a greenhouse and not getting thrown back by the explosion of its growth....
    That image is going to stick with me now for the rest of my homesteading days XDD

Sounds like Chia pets to me. :D
    Wolfsinger
  • MeaveMeave
    edited February 25, 2019
    The outfit is ugly and always do the math before buying anything. It's a MUST. If i remember right, it's always been like that with this event, you needed to choose one of those rewards because it wasn't enough.

We don't even get the entire outfit just the damn hat. I am really upset that I didn't do the math, sure wish I had. Besides why let us get all but one freaking coupon for the event . They can't extend it one day to lest us get them?
  • GretaGreta

We don't even get the entire outfit just the damn hat. I am really upset that I didn't do the math, sure wish I had. Besides why let us get all but one freaking coupon for the event . They can't extend it one day to lest us get them?

Just a hat? LMFAO. This is funny af.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745

Just a hat? LMFAO. This is funny af.

Gotta give them hat's off for this.
  • MusicatMusicat
    edited March 3, 2019
    Hmm, actually, I think, you can get both the pet and the hat, because I know I missed some 2-3 days, and now I have 15 coupons. So, if I really missed 3 days, those days could get me just the number of coupons to have 22 in total in the end (I'd still have 21 if i really missed 2 days).
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    Musicat wrote: »
    ... So, if I really missed 3 days, those days could get me just the number of coupons to have 22 in total in the end ...

You can't count Thursday because the event ends before you can collect for that day. So only 21 total possible if don't miss any days.