Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[KR] 12,900 NX For 1 Inv Column

Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
edited February 16, 2019 in Content from Other Regions
Item Link
Google Translated
If you do not have enough inventory, try expanding your inventory.
With inventory extension, you'll see one additional line of inventory width right.
General / Private / PLUS inventory is expanded.
You can put an additional bag in the expanded normal inventory.

* Note
- Inventory extension rights can be used up to 2 times per character, expanding to 8x10 size.
- PLUS inventory is only available when using the Mabinogi Premium Plus Pack.

Before and After
detail_1.jpg

Comments

• LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Ok?
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    You forget for US it's 14900 Nx because screw you that's why.
    Helsa
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    I just assumed it had to do with like the conversion rates or something. =T
  • LiberateLiberate
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,360
    Leinei wrote: »
    I just assumed it had to do with like the conversion rates or something. =T

Actually cheaper to buy the KR shop with USD. $10 worth of NX would actually cost $8 with USD transfer rates. What makes Nexon NA inflate prices must have to deal more with being stationed in LA for their NA branch.
    Pip-Boy
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited February 17, 2019
    I'm still shocked by the pricing of this service. Both KR and NA made it too pricey in my perspective. A single column is useless i would say, meaning you are still somewhat forced to spend 30$ for this to become useful. I can sort of forgive KR because they have this permanently in their Cash Shop, but NA refuses to make it permanent i see. My finances can't let me spend like 30$ at once over something that could have been a little cheaper or made permanent sale so i could buy it whenever possible until both columns are obtained.
    Pretty disappointing Nexon. The same crap goes with not making Pet Medals and Dollbag Chests as a permanent Cash Shop items. Stop pressuring people to buy stuff RIGHT NOW, such items are actually needed daily and i really don't understand this sale practice.
    ZeoenthusiasticSheenaSherri
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited February 17, 2019
    Greta wrote: »
    I'm still shocked by the pricing of this service. Both KR and NA made it too pricey in my perspective. A single column is useless i would say, meaning you are still somewhat forced to spend 30$ for this to become useful. I can sort of forgive KR because they have this permanently in their Cash Shop, but NA refuses to make it permanent i see. My finances can't let me spend like 30$ at once over something that could have been a little cheaper or made permanent sale so i could buy it whenever possible until both columns are obtained.
    Pretty disappointing Nexon. The same crap goes with not making Pet Medals and Dollbag Chests as a permanent Cash Shop items. Stop pressuring people to buy stuff RIGHT NOW, such items are actually needed daily and i really don't understand this sale practice.

I agree with you for some items. But we might want to start anticipating limited time only sales when and if they change their business model from gachas.
    ZeoHelsa
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    This happened with the Rem and Ram partners as well. they were less NX in JP and KR like around 14 dollars-ish. They also nerfed out their special partner boxes too. I'm not even surprised anymore -_- and no amount of complaining seems to change anything
    ZeoKensamaofmariSherri
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    edited February 17, 2019
    SADFACE a whole measily 2$ is gonna make me go bankrupt WAH WAH I can't afford an extra 2$$
    dis company so mean!!! having to pay an extra 2$!!!! an extra 2 whole !!!$$$ who can possibly afford an extra 2$????
    Gaby5011
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    FayeKaiba wrote: »
    SADFACE a whole measily 2$ is gonna make me go bankrupt WAH WAH I can't afford an extra 2$$
    dis company so mean!!! having to pay an extra 2$!!!! an extra 2 whole !!!$$$ who can possibly afford an extra 2$????

Lol. Poor you.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited February 17, 2019
    FayeKaiba wrote: »

It's the principle of the matter. When they know something will sell they intentionally charge US more.
    Zeostarkiller1286ImaizumiSherriHelsa
  • JoeyDee9JoeyDee9
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,065
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator
    I reluctantly bought it only cause it was limited. If it wasn't limited I'd probably have waited for a better time. This item has a permanent effect on your in game inventory and thus should be a permanent item in the shop, that's really my only problem with it.
    KensamaofmariImaizumiSheena
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    JoeyDee9 wrote: »
    I reluctantly bought it only cause it was limited. If it wasn't limited I'd probably have waited for a better time. This item has a permanent effect on your in game inventory and thus should be a permanent item in the shop, that's really my only problem with it.

It's going to be a matter of whether it will be worth the investment for those who will buy or not buy.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

Yep they won.
    Helsa
    Gaea wrote: »

Yep they won.

Take it or leave it.
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    edited February 18, 2019
    The price was indeed inflated just a bit.
    I'm not entirely happy with the price, but hey. More room for more doll bags.
    Inventory Expansion Coupon Link
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Gaea wrote: »

Yep they won.

Take it or leave it.

Yup.
    Helsa
  • starkiller1286starkiller1286
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,790
    Limited? Pity I'm gonna have to call the police cause neon is mugging my wallet!
  • SheenaSheena
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,515
    I would have expected this kind of bs from EA...
    Yknow, it's probably taxed over here. Because Murica loves taxes.