Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[COMPLETED] Scheduled Maintenance - February 21st

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
edited February 21, 2019 in Vault
Mabinogi will have a scheduled maintenance on Thursday, February 21st. During this time, the game will be unavailable. Maintenance is expected to begin at 7:00 AM PST and last approximately 3 hours.

180410_maintenance_header_updated.jpg

Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.

- Time -
Thursday, February 21st
Pacific (PST, UTC-8): 7:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Eastern (EST, UTC-5): 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Paris (CET, UTC+1): 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM

To address the following:

• Weekly server upkeep.
  • The Omikuji Event has given its final Fortune.
  • Fluffy Arctic Fox Box goes into hibernation.
  • Rule over winter with the Winter Royal Box!
  • Stay logged in for some useful rewards with the Time Item Event!

- The Mabinogi Team
DANIartsQAQb

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Oh look, this gacha already here.
    Darkpixie99
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    Greta wrote: »
    Oh look, this gacha already here.

I guess it's nice to see them adding fashion content in faster, but still... the price tags are never enticing enough.
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,120
    I'm definitely interested in the "Stay logged in for some useful rewards with the Time Item Event!"
    Wolfsinger
  • KitsuneanagiKitsuneanagi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,160
    edited February 21, 2019
    i'm sorry about this but Theres a big problem with this event apparantly I cannot screenshot it but theres a problem with the timer with this event its supposed to be 1 hour and its 1 and an half in game days I also cannot screenshot through snippet on here so rip the shown proof
  • YomboYombo
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,245
    Yes. The timer says 1 day, 11 hours, 5x minutes and it's counting down in real time, not mabi day time.
  • TsumikkiTsumikki
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,200
    Immersion ruined!