Check out the P.E.T. Part 2 preview site: http://mabinogi.nexon.net/micro-site/pet/part2
Check out the patch notes for the July 16th update, P.E.T. Part 1: http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/23332/
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

What a joke. I want a refund, seriously.

Comments

  • SheenaSheena
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,515
    Posts: 381
    Member
    Meanwhile, at Nexon Corp.

    money-fight.gif?av=c16a92b3b6fd9762ddeed07430658775
    ImaizumiKensamaofmari
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 45,560
    Posts: 6,745
    Member
    edited February 23, 2019
    Gaea wrote: »
    BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
    I knew it! Yall paid millions up the ass for NOTHING.
    BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

    You really like to laugh at other people misfortune, but when it happens to you... JQlm8Dq.png
    Kensamaofmari
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,295
    Posts: 1,066
    Member
    Gaea wrote: »
    BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
    I knew it! Yall paid millions up the ass for NOTHING.
    BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

    db63ce50e51e3727fd4d5dead4cb2faf.png
    GretaKensamaofmari
  • 3rdy3rdy
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,365
    Posts: 176
    Member
    the price some pay for fashion :P

    this might not be so bad if we got those dam repair quills from the ducat shop like mabi K has >_>
  • BroochBrooch
    Mabinogi Rep: 720
    Posts: 28
    Member
    So deceptive and senseless. At the same time I'm still upset that the Allies of the Goddess Doll Bag is the only trio doll bag that cannot be drop traded. They need to be more transparent with details like this otherwise players just feel scammed.
  • SebastianSebastian
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,520
    Posts: 436
    Member
    Brooch wrote: »
    So deceptive and senseless. At the same time I'm still upset that the Allies of the Goddess Doll Bag is the only trio doll bag that cannot be drop traded. They need to be more transparent with details like this otherwise players just feel scammed.

    The Unholy Trinity:
    -The Black Dragon Knight Sword that cast magic
    -A spellbook that was only meant to be repaired through feathers
    -This bag, apparently
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,870
    Posts: 802
    Member
    That's a huge oof.
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,370
    Posts: 633
    Member
    edited February 23, 2019
    It's just a book
  • BroochBrooch
    Mabinogi Rep: 720
    Posts: 28
    Member
    Gaby5011 wrote: »
    It's just a book

    It's not just a book. It's an expensive book.
  • FroglordFroglord
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,480
    Posts: 324
    Member
    edited February 23, 2019
    442094318816067594.gif?v=1

    -You believed the wiki on the first day, which was totally inaccurate.
    -You also believed in-game hear-say without considering common sense that it's a Gacha Spellbook
    -Like many others, this is totally your fault for jumping the gun because you were greedy. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • LucardLucard
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,135
    Posts: 127
    Member
    You are so toxic, blame the consumers for an item that doesn't even list that it can only be repaired by quills; while older spell books always listed it was quill only, what else are people suppose to assume?. Don't forget the few people that jumped ship to sell their divine spellbooks and ended up losing probably more then the gacha books. Its mostly NX fault for not labeling it like other spell books so people know from instantly reading the item description if they should buy or not. People shouldn't assume all spell books are quill now that we have divine spell books and gachas seem to try add power creeps into it like with abyss, saint guardian, re-release of haunted, eirie enchants, etc. This book looked like gacha version of divine spell book since that one is really expensive and grindy to make.
    GricelyImaizumiTwelie
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 45,560
    Posts: 6,745
    Member
    I think it is finally a time to grab some popcorn.
    Sebastian
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 48,765
    Posts: 7,472
    Member
    I love how people still use the word toxic. 9dnGeIh.png
  • TayloreskiTayloreski
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,990
    Posts: 408
    Member
    :x Another example of the "lovely" gachupons and the lack of.. well at this point might as well be lack of care for the players.. All the care for is the money.
    Maybe the mistakes are intentional so you buy more.
    Darkpixie99
  • LucardLucard
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,135
    Posts: 127
    Member
    edited February 23, 2019
    Then, that will go into a gray area of shadiness and close to false advertising. In some countries it is illegal to sell something on sale before selling it at the regular price; so they are going sell stuff before disclosing all the functions of that new item? ew.
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,295
    Posts: 1,066
    Member
    FUDlord wrote: »

    -You believed the wiki on the first day, which was totally inaccurate.
    -You also believed in-game hear-say without considering common sense that it's a Gacha Spellbook
    -Like many others, this is totally your fault for jumping the gun because you were greedy. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    I didn't know buying things was greedy. Oh right I probably botted for the gold.
    Lucard wrote: »
    You are so toxic, blame the consumers for an item that doesn't even list that it can only be repaired by quills; while older spell books always listed it was quill only, what else are people suppose to assume?. Don't forget the few people that jumped ship to sell their divine spellbooks and ended up losing probably more then the gacha books. Its mostly NX fault for not labeling it like other spell books so people know from instantly reading the item description if they should buy or not. People shouldn't assume all spell books are quill now that we have divine spell books and gachas seem to try add power creeps into it like with abyss, saint guardian, re-release of haunted, eirie enchants, etc. This book looked like gacha version of divine spell book since that one is really expensive and grindy to make.

    Don't waste your time, dudes a one man echochamber for himself. Try and keep this on topic as much as possible, regardless of intentions this does feel morally unethical to just wash their hands of it, especially after Supreme said it was a bug that was being worked on.
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,705
    Posts: 1,734
    Member
    Can repair protection potions be used on the book? Can plat hammers be used on the book? If yes to both then honestly they really just need to provide the quills in game by some means (ducat shop? squire shop? Lorna? Adventure seals? there's MANY OPTIONS)... or maybe even make a 100% repair special quill. Other than that I think it's not bad... considering it's better than the divine spellbook. The main problem is the quills aren't accessible enough and the durability of the book drops fast :/
  • AlexisEUAlexisEU
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,300
    Posts: 47
    Member
    Hellkaizer wrote: »
    All the other spell books say (Not repairable, or dye-able) at the end, this book doesn't which would imply that you can repair it.
    This is a really strong point, As every spellbook has followed that scheme till now.
    Froglord wrote: »
    -You also believed in-game hear-say without considering common sense that it's a Gacha Spellbook
    The Holy Eagle Mask Spellbook is a repairable gachapon spellbook, It's not far-fetched to assume any new spellbook is npc repairable unless stated otherwise.

    3 Spellbooks has been introduced in the last 6 years, only one of them is npc irrepairable.
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,440
    Posts: 1,701
    Member
    edited February 24, 2019
    AlexisEU wrote: »
    Hellkaizer wrote: »
    All the other spell books say (Not repairable, or dye-able) at the end, this book doesn't which would imply that you can repair it.
    This is a really strong point, As every spellbook has followed that scheme till now.
    Froglord wrote: »
    -You also believed in-game hear-say without considering common sense that it's a Gacha Spellbook
    The Holy Eagle Mask Spellbook is a repairable gachapon spellbook, It's not far-fetched to assume any new spellbook is npc repairable unless stated otherwise.

    3 Spellbooks has been introduced in the last 6 years, only one of them is npc irrepairable.

    Again, just want to put this back out there:
    Liida wrote: »
    oh noes, now poor fashinogies have to buy repair quills to keep showing off their book reading stance....

    although demanding a refund is not possible for pretty obvious reasons and a bit much....

    If such repair materials were available in the Crafting system, rather than in gamble boxes, players wouldn't be complaining as much.

  • TayloreskiTayloreski
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,990
    Posts: 408
    Member
    FUDlord wrote: »

    -You believed the wiki on the first day, which was totally inaccurate.
    -You also believed in-game hear-say without considering common sense that it's a Gacha Spellbook
    -Like many others, this is totally your fault for jumping the gun because you were greedy. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    [/quote]
    :x No.. Its not fully. Before they release anything at all they should have put everything out there.. Its unfair for the buyers to get something when all the information is not there, Because to the buyer, the information there is the information there. It has nothing to do with greed at all, Just the company being ill prepared and not double checking everything, That they should have.

    Say, You order something, Food for example. You see the picture of it, the name of it, it all sounds good in your head and when you ask on it, You just get the simple details much like what the board is already saying, But as you take a bite of that said food, you found out there is something on it that the board failed to list, be it what you will. Its quiet common. This situation isnt very much different.. The information was there, You are getting those simple details as well, So you buy it. Once you have it and find out its not what you thought, then on top of that, you found out it was a mistake on the one who sold you that item.. Yea its understandable for people to get upset on it.. You should never go in blind buying something but the seller themselves should have had that information out as well, when they didnt.

    When mistakes like this happens as well, You cant really trust much that is said and half the time the players seem to know more with whats going on with this game and can give that information out better then the seller, Same as the Wiki.. That has shown to give out information you would have issues finding in the game itself.

    To sum this up, It was a error and should have been double checked before releasing it to the players, Greedy really doesnt play a part in it, They bought what they thought they was paying for, the player should not have to wait and see if there are errors in the newly released item, with a god awful drop rate, To see what you are spending your money on, is actually worth it.