Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Inventory Tetris!

TatsugiTatsugi
Mabinogi Rep: 2,760
edited February 22, 2019 in General Chat
I'm actually very surprised that no on has made a thread like this yet..
So with the new expansion sales going on, I think now is the perfect time to ask..

Stacked, Tiled, or Sprawled
What do you prefer to use?
9d37878ad4.jpg
Go ahead and show me your messes!
pawcalypseQAQb
  1. What do you prefer?33 votes
    1. Stacked
       24% (8 votes)
    2. Tiled
       15% (5 votes)
    3. Sprawled
       61% (20 votes)

Comments

• LiidaLiida
    Mabinogi Rep: 695
    Maybe accompany it with a list of the name of the bags?

really wish mabi have vindi type of invy tabs instead of bag and bag tabcapolypse...
  • BobbioBobbio
    Mabinogi Rep: 750
    i keep all my bags closed, only open them when i need them, don't know if other people do that, i'd imagine some do. only ever keep a bag open such as bone dragon chips or recovery pots during a fight, don't like having the inventory bag on screen when i don't need it :)
  • JJJJ
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,400
    Bobbio wrote: »
    i keep all my bags closed, only open them when i need them, don't know if other people do that, i'd imagine some do. only ever keep a bag open such as bone dragon chips or recovery pots during a fight, don't like having the inventory bag on screen when i don't need it :)

Same.
  • starkiller1286starkiller1286
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,790
    Liida wrote: »
    Maybe accompany it with a list of the name of the bags?

really wish mabi have vindi type of invy tabs instead of bag and bag tabcapolypse...

Having them named would be great no matter how hard I try my items inevitably migrate to where they don't belong and looking for one specific thing becomes a mini where's waldo.
    Wolfsinger
  • ValenmirValenmir
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,385
    .. If i had that many bags i would go insane.. I already go insane with the few that i own @_@
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Has to be sprawled.
    Now that by inventory has expanded and I also switched my Miku personal shop for Lorna, the sprawling is even messier I can't see my skill tabs :D
  • pawcalypsepawcalypse
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,705
    I read the title and the theme has been playing in my head ever since...
    pawcalypse wrote: »
    I read the title and the theme has been playing in my head ever since...

The 8bit one?
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    Has to be sprawled.
    Now that by inventory has expanded and I also switched my Miku personal shop for Lorna, the sprawling is even messier I can't see my skill tabs :D

if I have all my bags open it darn near legitimately covers my entire screen and I can't see squat PARTICULARLY since expansion happened! XD
    Alalarose
    Wolfsinger wrote: »
    Has to be sprawled.

if I have all my bags open it darn near legitimately covers my entire screen and I can't see squat PARTICULARLY since expansion happened! XD

Who needs to see anyways?
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited February 26, 2019
    Thank god I finally upgraded my monitor. There would be no way to see all the bags I have now.
    b6gIMK3.jpg
    All that space. O_O
    Wolfsingeroffwithyourheads
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    I keep everything open when not fighting (other than bone chips and HP pots bag). When doing harder stuff I'll close everything but gear and buff bags

0cbc3f925d.jpg
    Wolfsinger
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Has to be sprawled.

Keeping in mind I've been playing on a small screen but yeah XD
    9ceac43f1e728e55de5536bbf760c8c2.jpg
    Really, who needs to see?
    Also hot dang I haven't sorted out my bags in ages, what a mess
    Kensamaofmari
    Has to be sprawled.

But I can tell you're in Dunby.
    Wolfsinger
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Has to be sprawled.

But I can tell you're in Dunby.

Well the couple tiles are pretty distinguishable.
    Give me a few more days of playing inventory tetris and that'll be fixed XD
    Kensamaofmari
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Gaby5011 wrote: »
    I keep everything open when not fighting (other than bone chips and HP pots bag). When doing harder stuff I'll close everything but gear and buff bags

0cbc3f925d.jpg

Your inventory scares me.
    Wolfsinger
  • BuffalosBuffalos
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,795

0cbc3f925d.jpg

This is too much power for one person. Soo much space.
  • AlalaroseAlalarose
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,955
    edited February 27, 2019
    a49094e22d.jpg

Make of it what you will, thats the way my inv is layed out, and i know its a mess T_T
    Wolfsinger
    Gaea wrote: »

0cbc3f925d.jpg

Your inventory scares me.

Wait, wait, wait. 5 detective squirrels and no acorn problem? Sounds like a formulae for success.