Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

What a joke. I want a refund, seriously.

Comments

• GTCvActiumGTCvActium
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,125
    Arjune wrote: »
    People were actually harassing someone over a stupid book?

Its actually a book of Eldritch Lore and reading it summons outworldly evils to feast upon our mind, bodies and souls in a series of sadism, depravity, and Disney musical acts.
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited February 28, 2019
    GTCvActium wrote: »
    Arjune wrote: »
    People were actually harassing someone over a stupid book?

Its actually a book of Eldritch Lore and reading it summons outworldly evils to feast upon our mind, bodies and souls in a series of sadism, depravity, and Disney musical acts.

Speaking of Disney musical acts.... I think this song fits both this book situation and the winter royal theme

WolfsingerCrimsọn
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    Well, now I'm just glad Belgium is starting to eat this game.

This is plain false advertisement. Book definition.
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,225
    edited February 28, 2019
    Tayloreski wrote: »
    Imaizumi wrote: »
    Gaea wrote: »
    I love how people still use the word toxic. 9dnGeIh.png

I love how this word is only in circulation because of League of Legends when it didn't even exist until then.

That would be implying League of legend has done something other games havent, which is completely false... Being toxic and salty and what not is always a thing in any game. Much like a profile picture is now called a selfie, For games it was rage quitting "crying" and what not over all just being upset at the game and it changed in to this with still the old words being used as well. So please, Dont give Riot that honor for something they didnt do, the only "honor" they deserve is sexually harassing their employees.

I don't even like how toxic is a word that is used dude. I didn't mean to support League other than point out a fact that I personally am annoyed with. My apologies if you'll take them. At least as far as I've observed I never saw anyone using the word "toxic" until Riot decided to define it they way people know it today.

I hate Riot for a multitude of reasons since they've slandered, mistreated, and done many other horrible things besides being misogynistic. The hypocrisy in their company and their community is immeasurable. It goes all the way back to when the company was founded.

Edit: P.S. This post gave me "The Furious" forum badge.

Also just to be on topic, this whole quill thing is rather classic Nexon and gacha rubbish.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    I also don't like how the word misogynistic is being used these days and I'm female. Can't we just say that people are just buttholes?

:D
    Wolfsinger
  • ValenmirValenmir
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,385
    edited March 1, 2019

I love how this word is only in circulation because of League of Legends when it didn't even exist until then.

That would be implying League of legend has done something other games havent, which is completely fails... Being toxic and salty and what not is always a thing in any game. Much like a profile picture is now called a selfie, For games it was rage quitting "crying" and what not over all just being upset at the game and it changed in to this with still the old words being used as well. So please, Dont give a riot that honor for something they didnt do, the only honor they deserve is sexually harassing their employees.

That would be implying League of legend has done something other games havent, which is completely false... Being toxic and salty and what not is always a thing in any game. Much like a profile picture is now called a selfie, For games it was rage quitting "crying" and what not over all just being upset at the game and it changed in to this with still the old words being used as well. So please, Dont give Riot that honor for something they didnt do, the only "honor" they deserve is sexually harassing their employees.

I don't even like how toxic is a word that is used dude. I didn't mean to support League other than point out a fact that I personally am annoyed with. My apologies if you'll take them. At least as far as I've observed I never saw anyone using the word "toxic" until Riot decided to define it they way people know it today.

I hate Riot for a multitude of reasons since they've slandered, mistreated, and done many other horrible things besides being misogynistic. The hypocrisy in their company and their community is immeasurable. It goes all the way back to when the company was founded.

Also just to be on topic, this whole quill thing is rather classic Nexon and gacha rubbish.

Thats fine, Though even if you dont like that word, it makes sense for it.. Since players over all, People tend to get annoyed and upset at others who are being childish half the time with their rage, So it puts them half the time in a bad mood and spreads like poison. i mean hell.. now people are using the world Tilt and thats a poker term ._.
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    edited March 1, 2019
    Were they gacha-only? I have a few of them that were collecting dust for many years. I don't even remember where I got them, but I was sure it was from an event or something. Time to sell! Mmzcund.png

Too bad I don't have the book...

I do remember at one time, they were worth like 25k.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

That would be implying League of legend has done something other games havent, which is completely fails... Being toxic and salty and what not is always a thing in any game. Much like a profile picture is now called a selfie, For games it was rage quitting "crying" and what not over all just being upset at the game and it changed in to this with still the old words being used as well. So please, Dont give a riot that honor for something they didnt do, the only honor they deserve is sexually harassing their employees.

Thats fine, Though even if you dont like that word, it makes sense for it.. Since players over all, People tend to get annoyed and upset at others who are being childish half the time with their rage, So it puts them half the time in a bad mood and spreads like poison. i mean hell.. now people are using the world Tilt and thats a poker term ._.

Tilt? Oh god it has happened. I am officially behind the times with all this nonsense.
    ValenmirWolfsinger
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875

Tilt? Oh god it has happened. I am officially behind the times with all this nonsense.

Wasn't Tilt a pinball term once upon a time?
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Wolfsinger wrote: »

I mean I get the analogy. That's like saying don't rock the boat.
  • ValenmirValenmir
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,385
    edited March 3, 2019
    Wolfsinger wrote: »

I mean I get the analogy. That's like saying don't rock the boat.
    Tilt originated as a poker term for a state of mental or emotional confusion or frustration in which a player adopts a less than optimal strategy, usually resulting in the player becoming over-aggressive. ... One possible origin of the word "tilt" is as a reference to tilting a pinball machine.
    So basically yes, but its made its comeback and now people use that along side toxic and may other words... Since there can only be so many ways to tell someone they are upset before you end up just repeating yourself- then again most people who use those words in games tend to not really know any other words e_e"...
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    53888681.jpg