Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

New Shadow mission?

ShadesknightShadesknight
Mabinogi Rep: 450
in Feedback and Suggestions
I think there should be a new shadow mission that gives rewards based on kills. I kind of thought about this when I looked at Crystal Defenders and watch zombie movies. What if there was a shadow mission where you survive an endless wave on walking corpse and you got(On hard mode) 1k gold per kill and the exp. This would be a fun to play over and over considering you can get more money and exp over and over.

Comments

• CaissaCaissa
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,175
    I think you should try playing the Baltane Mission, "Nowhere to Run." You can get to the mission by talking to Shuan at Avalon Gate.
  • ShadesknightShadesknight
    Mabinogi Rep: 450
    Caissa wrote: »
    I think you should try playing the Baltane Mission, "Nowhere to Run." You can get to the mission by talking to Shuan at Avalon Gate.

I did but its too easy and the elite pass takes a while to get. Plus I'm talking about a mission where other players can join you.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    I think there's a low chance we get any updates for shadow missions since the storyline has kinda shifted away from that.
    But there should be new missions available and maybe in new locations.
    Shadesknight
  • ChoCho
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,120
    Caissa wrote: »

I did but its too easy and the elite pass takes a while to get. Plus I'm talking about a mission where other players can join you.

What about Threat in Renes? or those purification quests in Scathach? Those are wave based where parties can join.