Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Not sure where to ask this

duckmanduckman
Mabinogi Rep: 1,075
edited April 28, 2019 in Help
Been playing for awhile but can't remember how to get back to tir na nog, I use the slayer title but kristells won't give me a black pass just a red one (kristell's pass) and when I drop it at the Bangor dungeon it doesn't take me there, just let's me run a 2 floor dungeon. Any advice?

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited March 9, 2019
    Hm... Never heard of Berry Dungeon.
  • duckmanduckman
    Sorry the one in Bangor
  • TotokeTotoke
    Mabinogi Rep: 995
    edited March 9, 2019
    Talk to Kristell while having a slayer title(excluding succubus/Girg) using the keyword "How to reach to Tir Na Nog". I think the red pass you're getting is for the Samhain puzzle quest
  • duckmanduckman
    Totoke wrote: »
    Talk to Kristell while having a slayer title(excluding succubus/Girg) using the keyword "How to reach to Tir Na Nog". I think the red pass you're getting is for the Samhain puzzle quest

I have been using the bear slayer title
  • SollSoll
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,330
    You need to have one of specific titles equipped and use the 'tir na nog' keyword.
  • TotokeTotoke
    Mabinogi Rep: 995
    duckman wrote: »

And you're using "How to reach Tir Na Nog" and not "Kristell's pass" keyword? :o
    You might have a quest somewhere that's forcing you to take the red pass instead of the usual black pass.
  • duckmanduckman
    edited March 9, 2019
    duckman wrote: »

And you're using "How to reach Tir Na Nog" and not "Kristell's pass" keyword? :o
    You might have a quest somewhere that's forcing you to take the red pass instead of the usual black pass.

I am using how to reach tir na nog, I will check my quests but I doubt that's the problem. The only ones I should have are the last chain skill one and g22 and something to do with the new transformation from the Divine knights
  • duckmanduckman
    I did not see anything in quests that would hang me up
  • duckmanduckman
    Even tried with golem slayer title
  • duckmanduckman
    Ah figured it out. I feel stupid, i had two identical looking passes (one goddess and one black formor). Thanks for the help everyone
    Leinei
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Remember to set your War pImp to there once you get there.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Helsa wrote: »

tumblr_n51pnvblO31qenvj9o1_500.gif
    offwithyourheadsGaby5011Crimsọn
  • GretaGreta
    Lmao.
    Crimsọn
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745

But my warp imp has been set to Baol.
  • JJJJ
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,400
    I only just noticed your name.

BlissfulkillYuoichiduckman
  • HelsaHelsa
    edited March 12, 2019

I've got one set to Tir Na Nog, one set to Baol as well, one set to over the falls where the giant alligator lives, one set to The Moon (because I refuse to give that up), one set to Doku Doku Island (because I refuse to give that one up as well), and one I'm keep for whenever I glitch somewhere interesting (I'm looking at you Jousting Pitch).
    Kensamaofmari
  • starkiller1286starkiller1286
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,790

I've got one set to Tir Na Nog, one set to Baol as well, one set to over the falls where the giant alligator lives, one set to The Moon (because I refuse to give that up), one set to Doku Doku Island (because I refuse to give that one up as well), and one I'm keep for whenever I glitch somewhere interesting (I'm looking at you Jousting Pitch).

Wow I'm gonna set mine to Baol in case my internet dies in its dungeon again might need extras just in case though like where dragons spawn so I can get their stuff for cooking.
    Kensamaofmari
  • HelsaHelsa
    dragon stuff for cooking.

giphy.gif

Mmmmmm Dragon stuff!
  • GretaGreta
    Doku Doku Island.

*thinking face*

Sudoku Island?

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Greta wrote: »
    Doku Doku Island.

*thinking face*

Sudoku Island?

That would be an interesting island to have. Solve sudoku puzzles.