Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

So... It's Been A While Since I've Played

SermithSermith
Mabinogi Rep: 700
edited March 14, 2019 in Help
Okay, so it's been a very long time since I've played, meaning I wasn't there for many of the updates and now a lot of things are new to me.

I don't have a problem with the new things, and in this one case I could just be completely blind... But for the life of me, I have no idea how to start a Saga quest. I was planning rerunning Iria: Episode 3 - Waking Nightmare: The Chase, yet I don't know how, to put it simply.

Comments

• EstellionEstellion
    Mabinogi Rep: 740
    edited March 14, 2019
    Hey, so as of gen 22, a sort of log book came to be that keeps track of all your generation progress (except for my generation 1 progress?). The Sagas are considered gen 5 by that log book; so if you go to it and select veneration 5: The Sagas, you can choose from the saga episodes from there.

Said log book is it's own menu on the list of menus you can open at the bottom of your screen.

Edit: Before I forget, welcome back!
    Sermith
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    To clarify, The Saga: Iria (I) is not Generation 5, but rather one of the Generations listed under Chapter 5. You can find it in the "Chapter Info" tab (where the "Saga" tab used to be) which is located on the UI just like the Inventory and Pet buttons.

To put it in less words and more directions, you'd click:

Chapter Info > Chapter 5 The Saga > Watch > EP 3 - Waking Nightmare: The Chase
    (Make sure Generation 17: The Saga: Iria is selected and not Generation 18: The Saga: Iria II as they both contain an "Episode 3")

Otherwise, pretty much what Estellion stated other than that small booboo. :)
    Sermith
  • SermithSermith
    Mabinogi Rep: 700
    Thank both of you, I appreciate the help. <3