Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Old Forum Memories

암호암호
Mabinogi Rep: 1,985
edited January 22, 2017 in Town Square
So, as the old forums gets ready to be deleted forever, what are some things that you all saved from it? My favorite was the sole petition that actually was implemented in the game. Free Inventory Plus. Man that was so long ago...

http://image.prntscr.com/image/206e1544cf2046a09fef4b4a503ed0a8.png

How about you folks?
[Deleted User]

Comments

• GentlemenGentlemen
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,340
    any NekoGirlGari threads
    [Deleted User]MissFortune
  • KororeKorore
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,765
    I will always remember having to refresh the old forum..

Good times.
    [Deleted User]
  • FroglordFroglord
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,020
    The GM's talked more on the old forums.
  • MissFortuneMissFortune
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,530
    Korore
    Korore said:

I will always remember having to refresh the old forum..

Good times.
    I'm trying to forget this...
  • Guy who loves RiceGuy who loves Rice
    Mabinogi Rep: 820
    I remember when I had a bowl of rice as my avatar so my name from Sabina was understandable.
    Oh and refreshing a bajillion times hoping to load the page correctly once in a blue moon.
  • NasumiRayneNasumiRayne
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,265
    I'll miss the 'nexon tracker' at the top to keep track of any recent forum posts and activity.
  • LetusLetus
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,130
    edited January 23, 2017
  • DaktaroDaktaro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
    Froglord
    Froglord said:

The GM's talked more on the old forums.
    i miss tasket when he was active in bugs and glitches and interacted with us players in there Q-Q didn't feel so much like talking to an empty room

i dunno if i'm thinking too much on it but recently it feels like.. you take your bug report on a paper and feed it into a mail slot in the wall to an unknown destination. it disappears from there. you dunno if anyone read it or if it will get fixed or what. some get spat back out with an 'incomplete' label so you can edit and resubmit but that's it.
    whereas back in the days it felt more like you take your bug report on a paper and leave it on someone's desk in the "to-do" pile. then the reports get posted on a bulletin with a status stamped on it and maybe some lil notes or feedback etc as the investigation goes on. some even get taken and faxed to korea HQ.

(shrug)(shrug)(shrug)
  • lidiyalidiya
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,325
    edited January 24, 2017
    Ohh the memories of our custom avatars as currently it looks like it will never be implemented here(seriously how long does it take to set a few options...)
    Also our custom titles, being able to play a youtube video on the page(I get "An error has occurred. Try watching it on youtube.com" every time I click play on a youtube video), and embedded pictures.
  • icekiller158icekiller158
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,670
    My favorite was when I created a petition on the Dragon Nest forums that was extremely successful and popular that Nexon went with it.

Unfortunately, all evidence of that petition and the results of it are all long gone.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    You guys are still sore about those forum titles.

I miss the rolleyes emote.
  • lidiyalidiya
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,325
    Gaea said:

You guys are still sore about those forum titles.

I miss the rolleyes emote.
    More sore with the terrible stock avatar choices. To me it makes it harder to remember individuals too.