Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

What Hairstyle is this?

ChromatianChromatian
Mabinogi Rep: 350
edited March 17, 2019 in General Chat
A friend and I spent a good 4 hours hunting through the wiki and a few databases, but we could not for the life of us figure out what this hairstyle is:
unknown.png

At this point we're really stumped, anyone else know what hair this is?

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Autumn Breeze Twin Tail Wig (F).
    It came from Pumpkin Pie Event last year and was only included in event gamble boxes meaning it's a rare item most likely. Will need luck to find a seller i bet.
    Veylaine
  • ChromatianChromatian
    Mabinogi Rep: 350
    Welp, was hoping it wasn't going to be something like that. Thanks for the information!
  • PolicromaPolicroma
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,730
    There were a fair amount of them floating around during the event. I got mine cheap. Advertise that you're looking for one and see what you come up wiith.