Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Save up your nx~

Comments

• ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    because william was a little turd
  • XeekTheMightyXeekTheMighty
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,505
    @Gaea Not only is a turd, he is an ugly turd.
    I must rather bring my own characters to life.. not some rehashed event one.
    MissFortune
  • KokoroKokoro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,155
    edited January 24, 2017
    Hehe I noticed the new outfit in the dressing room too. I'm hoping that it would work similar to the Alpaca robe and give a straight boost to travel speed rather than having to reforge it.

Not sure how I feel about the partner being William. He was probably my least favourite of the brothers. And while you can change how the partner looks, his personality and the way he speaks is likely to be the same a William which I'm not too pleased about.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    But you know that you will buy him anyway.
    Helsa
  • SophrielSophriel
    Mabinogi Rep: 530
    If this is true then I'm really excited to buy him then!
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    You need like 600 NX to be able to buy William Partner. Wow it's 17,900 NX... I will probably wait another Partner sale. He will go like 9-12k NX when that happens... *sigh*
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Hm.. maybe Nexon might get the idea to bring Colton and Kyle back too?
    I mean, we got Alfie and William.
    I want my Kyle.
    /throws money at screen
    PL0X

@XeekTheMighty

Triggered.
    His NPC portrait isn't that bad though.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited February 16, 2017
    So long William! For anyone else interested you still have a small slim window to get him!
    Helsa