[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Where.. Is Rua.

TayloreskiTayloreski
Mabinogi Rep: 3,790
Posts: 401
Member
edited March 19 in Help
In the past i have never had a issue getting to Rua in Emain.. But at that time in my life i didnt even know she was on a timer- So i guess i just had stupid luck. But I've been waiting around for her and she hasnt showed up at all.. Im using this site. ( http://mabinoger.com/timer.htm ) To see her timer and i went by Erinn first, But that was a no go then i went by server and that was still a no go. Ive seen some people say she doesnt go by Erinn time but appears from the server timer.. So i am just completely lost... ;_;

Comments

  • CrimsCrims
    Mabinogi Rep: 43,340
    Posts: 6,548
    Member
    It's supposed to be server time as far as I know. O_o;
  • TayloreskiTayloreski
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,790
    Posts: 401
    Member
    Gaea wrote: »
    It's supposed to be server time as far as I know. O_o;

    When i looked at the timer and so on- It would have been about five hours in real time for her to show up, I timed it and she didnt come until 7-8 hours... ;_: Im so confused..
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,585
    Posts: 1,917
    Member
    edited March 20
    Maybe she can't show up while you are in the room; it never gets refreshed? You can either try: changing channels while in the room, logout/login while in the room, or enter it once she is already there?
  • GTCvActiumGTCvActium
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,050
    Posts: 661
    Member
    She's busy NTR'ing you. Next time you see her she'll be all like "I'm sorry, [Insert name] is just so much better than you".

    On a more serious note, part of Rua's pattern is that she will sometimes take massive stretches of time where she's not working. Depending on what Gen you're doing, she might clear your quest if you have access to her house.
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,850
    Posts: 705
    Member
    There seems to be some slight confusion here - you might have figured it out be now, but just in case -

    The Rua timer on that website doesn't display server time or Erinn time... it displays your local system time. (Because that site was designed by Germans for MabiEU, and Germans are disconcertingly efficient).
    So don't bother trying to convert the numbers there to Mabi's server time or anything. Whatever it says there is in your time, all you need to do is check when she's gonna show up next.
  • TayloreskiTayloreski
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,790
    Posts: 401
    Member
    Eralea wrote: »
    There seems to be some slight confusion here - you might have figured it out be now, but just in case -

    The Rua timer on that website doesn't display server time or Erinn time... it displays your local system time. (Because that site was designed by Germans for MabiEU, and Germans are disconcertingly efficient).
    So don't bother trying to convert the numbers there to Mabi's server time or anything. Whatever it says there is in your time, all you need to do is check when she's gonna show up next.

    ;-;.. but- it had local, server and Erinn on it not to mention in the past when i used it, It was always right with price ...lol. I never figured out her time when she shows up, i just had my character by her while i was off screen playing something else..
  • AlexLightAlexLight
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,000
    Posts: 31
    Member
    you probaly used mabinoger, use this link instead:
    http://www.mabinogiworld.com/
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,850
    Posts: 705
    Member
    AlexLight wrote: »
    you probaly used mabinoger, use this link instead:
    http://www.mabinogiworld.com/

    Things that fascinate me: When people recommend using one site over the other even though they both clearly show the exact same working schedule for Rua.

    D3KMW.png

    Is it the placebo effect, maybe?
    AlexisEU
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 21,845
    Posts: 2,512
    Member
    GTCvActium wrote: »
    She's busy NTR'ing you. Next time you see her she'll be all like "I'm sorry, [Insert name] Blissfulkill is just so much better than you".

    Fixed that for you. :D

    *Winks to all the ladies reading this right now*
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,135
    Posts: 626
    Member
    GTCvActium wrote: »
    She's busy NTR'ing you. Next time you see her she'll be all like "I'm sorry, [Insert name] Blissfulkill is just so much better than you".

    Fixed that for you. :D

    *Winks to all the ladies reading this right now*

    All the ladies just left the building ;)
    WolfandWolf
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 21,845
    Posts: 2,512
    Member
    Wolfsinger wrote: »
    GTCvActium wrote: »
    She's busy NTR'ing you. Next time you see her she'll be all like "I'm sorry, [Insert name] Blissfulkill is just so much better than you".

    Fixed that for you. :D

    *Winks to all the ladies reading this right now*

    All the ladies just left the building ;)

    b1f1583cedac57200d432d17699a6faf42c898ef_hq.gif

    Life shall Rua the day it decided to give Blissfulkill lemons.
    Veylaine
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,135
    Posts: 626
    Member
    Wolfsinger wrote: »
    GTCvActium wrote: »
    She's busy NTR'ing you. Next time you see her she'll be all like "I'm sorry, [Insert name] Blissfulkill is just so much better than you".

    Fixed that for you. :D

    *Winks to all the ladies reading this right now*

    All the ladies just left the building ;)

    b1f1583cedac57200d432d17699a6faf42c898ef_hq.gif

    Life shall Rua the day it decided to give Blissfulkill lemons.

    cca84daef8309435e5014a4836c0c12b.jpg
    WolfandWolfKensamaofmari
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 40,435
    Posts: 5,736
    Member
    Yes, it is based on your local time, therefore sometimes she won't spawn for 2-5 real life hours, which is horrible af. I remember doing Chain Slash quests and it was challenging because it really clashed with my work schedule lol.
  • CrimsCrims
    Mabinogi Rep: 43,340
    Posts: 6,548
    Member
    Yeah really. I was like 'really devcat, you're going to bring rua back into this? motherBLEEPers.'
    Wolfsinger
  • GTCvActiumGTCvActium
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,050
    Posts: 661
    Member
    Gaea wrote: »
    Yeah really. I was like 'really devcat, you're going to bring rua back into this? motherBLEEPers.'

    "This coffee made from the most expensive coffee beans of the most exploited region isn't giving enough kick. We should add the tears of grief from the players"
  • CrimsCrims
    Mabinogi Rep: 43,340
    Posts: 6,548
    Member
    GTCvActium wrote: »
    Gaea wrote: »
    Yeah really. I was like 'really devcat, you're going to bring rua back into this? motherBLEEPers.'

    "This coffee made from the most expensive coffee beans of the most exploited region isn't giving enough kick. We should add the tears of grief from the players"

    ...and the blood of their newborns. XD
    Wolfsinger
  • AlexLightAlexLight
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,000
    Posts: 31
    Member
    Eralea wrote: »
    AlexLight wrote: »
    you probaly used mabinoger, use this link instead:
    http://www.mabinogiworld.com/

    Things that fascinate me: When people recommend using one site over the other even though they both clearly show the exact same working schedule for Rua.

    D3KMW.png

    Is it the placebo effect, maybe?

    I did not check the mabinoger timer before posting (as a mater of fact i only did after seeing this response) and simply assumed that the mabinoger timer wasn't working properly due to what OP said which is why recommended the mabiworld timer (had i checked the mabinoger timer i could had seen it was working properly, so my bad)