Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

Unable to Complete Quest

EssandeEssande
Mabinogi Rep: 300
in Help
Essande / Mari
A while ago I picked up the Obtain the Magic Powder of Preservation quest. However, having skipped through the dialogue too fast and still being new to the game at the time, I confused myself about what to do once receiving the quest and spoke with Tarlach again. I went into memo and spoke to him about finding the magic powder again (I have since forgotten what the dialogue key word was but I think ), I was given the quest again. I then had TWO quests to find the magic powder of preservation.

Completing the quest only got rid of one of these listed quests and attempts to run Fiodh haven't yielded another powder for me. I have long since finished the entire quest line, and talking to Tarlach hasn't helped me at all either. Not sure how to get rid of this.

11htc87.jpg

tl;dr: I was given a quest twice, recreating this requires speaking to Tarlach with the quest related key word immediately after receiving the quest, and I am very sure I shouldn't have gotten this twice.

Comments

• HoennHoenn
    Mabinogi Rep: 400
    I think you have to send in a ticket and let nexon remove the item for you
  • RazealRazeal
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    I also got this issue. I can't get rid of the quest. Wonder if they will fix this eventually.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Contact Nexon Support. They will check it out of you and remove it.
This discussion has been closed.