Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Return of Samhain!

SabinaSabina
Mabinogi Rep: 7,700
in Vault

Samhain (pronounced sah-WIN): The end of the celtic year. To the ancient Celts, this was a time of celebrations, of costumes, of sacrificing crops to give the Gods and Goddesses their share of the bounty, the distant origin of the modern Halloween...

...but as the Milletians know all too well, Samhain is when the veil between their world and the next one is as thin as possible, and the spirits of those that failed to reach Erinn so long ago still linger...

The Samhain event is back for the end of the year once again! For the next month, you can return to complete the Samhain storyline, not to mention gather a cache of H-Coins and S-Coins to spend in the updated Samhain shop!

READ MORE
BlissfulkillKingEphyVitolan

Comments

• KikurikappaKikurikappa
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,265
    This is so cool, thanks for bringing it back!
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Great event. I actually thought it was one of the best ones yet. I don't quite see how it ties into the story, but the story itself is pretty fleshed out and adds to the mythic lore that Mabinogi has...or had.

In any case, yay.
    Kikurikappa
  • YutsukiYutsuki
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,710
    I'm so glad I kept every coins from last year. I loved it! Thanks for bringing it back :D
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    Figures! I just got rid of my coins like 2 days ago! LOL!!
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Does anyone know if devcat is going to make a sequel of Samhain?
    [Deleted User][Deleted User]
  • ShaeliShaeli
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,430
    edited December 15, 2016
    *yawn*

Eh, I can get a few more bags for my alts.
  • KokoroKokoro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,155
    I like the Samhain event. The rewards are based on how much effort you want to put in rather than wrestling with a punishing random number generator.
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    edited December 16, 2016
    well... guess even the 4 in-game days waiting is included again when completing for the first time :(
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    Quick question, can we obtain any of the high cost items from this event? Really don't want to see a repeat of the poorly executed Wishbone event.
  • rainLOVErainLOVE
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,510
    uvu the outfits are cute...
  • KinsenKinsen
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,230
    Return of the Voice Acting~
  • MizukoMizuko
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,315
    The outfit is ok, but I liked the Winter Messenger Shoes (F) more.
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    Darkpixie99

Quick question, can we obtain any of the high cost items from this event? Really don't want to see a repeat of the poorly executed Wishbone event.
    if the questlines are repeatable like last time (and I assume they are), then you can get everything you want from it

• ImaizumiImaizumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,225
    Nice to see the event back, but where's the Laighlinne Curaiss to be found at? D: We've had the event and the partner now all that's left are the F A S H I O N O G I to be found!
  • ShaeliShaeli
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,430
    nevyn25
    nevyn25 said:

Darkpixie99

if the questlines are repeatable like last time (and I assume they are), then you can get everything you want from it
    After the first time you complete the second movement, you don't have to wait a day between trips out to the ghost ship. On repeats you can rush through the entire second movement in about 30-40 minutes. It comes down to how much you're willing to grind for coins.
  • Neagan777Neagan777
    Mabinogi Rep: 770
    This is one of the best events in mabinogi ever. The music, the story the art work and voice acting are all awesome imo. I would like to know when this story will be added on to? Like will 3rd movement ever come out???
  • SplatulatedSplatulated
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,930
    what dis

didnt even know about this event x.x probabaly too late nows
  • KttyKtty
    Splatulated

what dis

Nope... Plenty of time still to do it in. It runs to the 17th of January.
  • SplatulatedSplatulated
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,930
    Ktty
    Ktty said:

Splatulated

what dis

Nope... Plenty of time still to do it in. It runs to the 17th of January.
    how long do need do it wait how do you even start it ?

• KttyKtty
    edited December 23, 2016
    Splatulated

how long do need do it wait how do you even start it ?
    Speak to Kristell at the Dunbarton church. It doesn't take to long at all and you can redo it many times by talking to joe at the east side of the of Dunbarton square. Or do you speak to him first then Kristell.... OMG I forgot which one you speak to first! It's one of them though.