Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Romance in Avalon

Comments

• najee508najee508
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,010
    I find it funny that Altam and Pihne's endings were the strangest out of the 4 and they are in the maintance article page. I guess when they mean maintance they mean it XD.
    KensamaofmariDANIarts
  • ShakayaShakaya
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,075
    I love this so much, my only complaint is that it's so short. I need more time with yandere Altam. QwQ<3
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Wolfsinger wrote: »
    DANNYdani wrote: »
    Best romance novel ever.
    10/10
    Can we PLEASE have more of this?!?!?!?!?
    Joke or not, I want more now x'D that last scene had me ROLLIN'
    Ferghus is love, Ferghus is life, even when you're not interested in him, you got j'baited.

If that happened after drinking with Ferghus, imagine what happens when the whole drinking gang in Tir gets together.

Oh gods I'm scared
    Arjune wrote: »
    Wolfsinger wrote: »
    I never knew Talvish had a smiling Altam face
    I learned something today and I will never look at him the same again XDD

I think they made that especially for this game...
    same with altam's yandere face lol
    Yeah.......yeah o.o''

Altam looked disappointed lol
    Wolfsinger
  • JiantoJianto
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,105
    Trolled by Fergus in the end I wanted to see waifus phine and avelin
    AlexLightDragoolfireWolfsingerDANIarts
    Jianto wrote: »

Ferghus gets to be waifu because he didn't win either of the voting competitions.
    najee508
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    edited April 2, 2019
    oof, thoroughly enjoyed the various storylines. played through talvish's storyline first bc they cut that off in the stream and wanted to see the end. ferghus appearing already gave me a good laugh. seeing ferghus at the end of avelin's storyline made me downright lol.
    *starts chanting* WE WANT MORE, WE WANT MORE...
    all together now... WE WANT MORE, WE WANT MORE...

Ferghus gets to be waifu because he didn't win either of the voting competitions.

emphasis on either of course
    DANIartsKensamaofmari
    nevyn25 wrote: »
    oof, thoroughly enjoyed the various storylines. played through talvish's storyline first bc they cut that off in the stream and wanted to see the end. ferghus appearing already gave me a good laugh. seeing ferghus at the end of avelin's storyline made me downright lol.
    *starts chanting* WE WANT MORE, WE WANT MORE...
    all together now... WE WANT MORE, WE WANT MORE...

emphasis on either of course

They should do the one with Weird Cat like the painting in Rath.
    DANIarts
  • WliaWlia
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,205
    edited April 3, 2019
    sounds like fun but it dosnt even open for me every time i try its always craps up ): . . . so if anyone can make video of it since i doubt this will get fixed anytime soon.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Wlia wrote: »
    sounds like fun but it dosnt even open for me every time i try its always craps up ): . . . so if anyone can make video of it since i doubt this will get fixed anytime soon.

What is your browser? Is flash enabled?
  • Mkoch99Mkoch99
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,060
    Yandere Altam scared me....Idk whether to be happy or mad this was an April Fools joke
    Dang it, I just realized I have 2 nights to run thru the rest of the routes. Better march on it tonight.
  • THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    ^ Hold spacebar to speed through the dialogue.
    ^ Hold spacebar to speed through the dialogue.

I need to save the important parts huehuehue
    It appears that Pihne had the longest story out of them all and Avelin had the shortest.
    najee508Wolfsinger
  • najee508najee508
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,010
    edited April 7, 2019
    It appears that Pihne had the longest story out of them all and Avelin had the shortest.

Yeah I did find Pihne's story the best.( if i were to rank Pihne > Talvish > Altam > Avelin) I liked to think when you rejected Pihne and she says who this someone else is. I think the character is thinking when they close their eyes "Mission failed, abort! take me away Furghus-san!" lol
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805

And Altam seemed to be the most creepiest.
    edited April 8, 2019
    Greta wrote: »

And Altam seemed to be the most creepiest.

Yup, he was a weird one that chap.
    najee508 wrote: »

Yeah I did find Pihne's story the best.( if i were to rank Pihne > Talvish > Altam > Avelin) I liked to think when you rejected Pihne and she says who this someone else is. I think the character is thinking when they close their eyes "Mission failed, abort! take me away Furghus-san!" lol

One should have noticed that Avelin was the tsundere path early on from her annoyed responses, especially on Altam.
    najee508