Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Urgent Shot almost never counting

Wind_CallerWind_Caller
Mabinogi Rep: 300
in Bugs and Glitches
I'm unsure how much this bug has been reported but i've just discovered it and i find it rather annoying, 97% of the time it never counts towards the following skill training method;
Use the skill successfully mediately after missing.
https://youtube.com/watch?v=2nHz1PFRov0
Here is a quick video in 1280p 60FPS demonstrating this.

Comments

• DaktaroDaktaro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
    Yeah, it has been an issue forever. I can only guess but am thinking it hasn't been fixed because it's not an issue in Korea, since is to do with ping. All the players there are spread over a smaller area, closer to their host servers and have better connection. Either that or because it probably can't be reproduced from Nexon HQ. If you are close to the servers the skill will work properly, or work more often.
    I live in New Zealand and it is impossible for me to train that skill requirement without giving my account info to someone in America (which break TOS). That training method has NEVER counted for me not once, because too much delay. Even then, I have known people who do live in America but also too far from the servers for it to count, so they are stuck as well. Without it, you can't master the skill.
    Really hope it can be fixed somehow for NA Mabinogi...
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    Can confirm - I've also asked folks in a discord server for Aus/NZ players and no one there is able to pull it off either. We reckon we're just too far away to hit whatever split-second timing is needed for that req.